Most Interactive Person of August'2021: Dr. Gurcharan Singh

已查看 13 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

J.M. Garg

未读,
2021年9月1日 01:42:482021/9/1
收件人 efloraofindia、GurcharanSingh
Dear members,
Gurcharan Singh ji is the Most Interactive Person of last month with around 866 messages
He helped in the identification of many plants by large-scale resurfacing of old threads along with his inputs, wherever possible, in the month.
He is the Pitamah of efloraofindia. He is one of our Pillars and is at number 2 among top 10 all time posters.
Thanks, Singh ji, for being instrumental in building efloraofindia.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

未读,
2021年9月1日 02:13:482021/9/1
收件人 J.M. Garg、efloraofindia
Thanks Garg ji for kind words. All this because of you leading from the front all these years.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Mahadeswara

未读,
2021年9月1日 08:05:142021/9/1
收件人 efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations Gurucharan ji.  You are a source of inspiration to all.

sh...@keystone-foundation.org

未读,
2021年9月1日 08:13:452021/9/1
收件人 efloraofindia
Congratulation Sir. God Bless.

Saroj Kasaju

未读,
2021年9月6日 12:01:442021/9/6
收件人 efloraindia
Congratulations  Gurucharan sir !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

 https://keystone-foundation.org/
Keystone Foundation
Groves Hill Road | PB 35
Kotagiri 643217 | Nilgiris Dist | Tamil Nadu | India
+91 (0)4266 272277
https://keystone-foundation.org

Anil Thakur

未读,
2021年9月6日 22:59:352021/9/6
收件人 efloraofindia
Congratulations, Singh Sir
You are a motivational force for me and many others.
Regards
回复全部
回复作者
转发