Top Posters of August 2021

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 1, 2021, 12:12:57 AM9/1/21
to efloraofindia, jmgarg1
Dear friends,
August has been a an encouraging month for the group, not only that older members like Rakesh Singh ji, Radha ji, Dinesh ji, Tapas ji, Nidhan ji, Pankaj ji, Mayur ji, Surajit ji, Sawliana ji interacting prominently, some new members like Sam ji, Shakir ji, Kishen ji, Pardeep ji, Neha ji continuing their increased participation. Jarg ji, Saroj ji, Aarti ji, Paradesi ji and Mahadeswara ji keeping up their dominant participation. Request all to continue the noble job.

Top Posters of August 2021

1.

Gurcharan Singh

866

2.

J M Garg

715

3.

Saroj Kasaju

296

4.

Aarti Khale

144

 5.

Paradesi Anjaneyyulu

118

6.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

114

7.

Mahadeswara Swamy

45

8.

Shakir Ahmed Saadick

42

9.

Sawmliana, M

28

10.

Surajit Koley

28

11.

Radha Veach

27

12.

Rakesh P. Singh

25

13.

Pardeep Mor

22

14.

Dinesh Valke

22

15.

Tapas Chakrabarty

21

16.

Nidhan Singh

19

17.

Pankaj sahni

18

18.

Kishen Prajapati

18

19

Neha Singh

17

20.

Mayur Nandikar

16

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Sep 1, 2021, 1:27:25 AM9/1/21
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks a lot, Singh ji, for the compilation.
Great team effort by all concerned including so many inside and outside experts like Sabu ji, Mark ji, Santhosh ji, Manoj ji, Prasad ji, Pascal ji, Anil ji, Varun ji, Lalithamba ji, Samiran ji, Ashutosh ji etc.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 1, 2021, 2:54:14 AM9/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Dear Garg ji, Gurcharan ji, all Members,
Thank you very much for sharing the information and appreciation, with kind regards, Sam.

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 1, 2021, 3:46:56 AM9/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thank you Gurcharan Ji and Garg Ji.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Regards,
Aarti

Dinesh Valke

Sep 2, 2021, 2:37:54 AM9/2/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thank you very much Gurcharan ji for the statistics.
Hearty congratulations to all top posters !!

Presently, and for some long time, my show will continue to be poor. Currently, I am uploading all my flickr collection at iNaturalist - so that my photos will have a permanent residence. Photo collection at flickr will show only until it receives subscription money - thereafter it will show only the latest 200 photos or so - that is what I think.
Compiling names of plants in India will continue as and when I take some logical break from uploading photos to iNat.

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Sep 2, 2021, 2:47:48 AM9/2/21
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks a lot, Dinesh ji, for your continued journey.
Good step forward.
Are you uploading high res. images at iNaturalist?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Sep 2, 2021, 3:03:23 AM9/2/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Yes Garg ji, high resolution photos. Basically, I use import from Flickr option. Since photos uploaded at Flickr are original, the same get uploaded at iNat.

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Sep 2, 2021, 3:28:13 AM9/2/21
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks, Dinesh ji
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

surajit koley

Sep 2, 2021, 10:09:49 AM9/2/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thank you very much, Sir, for the monthly report.

And congratulations to all who made it to the top.

Regards
surajit

Kishan Prajapati

Sep 2, 2021, 11:29:54 AM9/2/21
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, GurcharanSingh
Congratulations to all top poster.

With best regards,
Kishan Prajapati
Vande Vasundhara Research Laboratory