Asteraceae Fortnight : Part 1 - Radiate Heads : Request For ID : Nairobi,Kenya : 080513 : AK-14

Aarti S. Khale

May 8, 2013, 3:05:54 AM5/8/13
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Nidhan Singh
A small plant seen on 23/1/2009 in Nairobi, Kenya.
Cultivated, garden plant with white flowers.
Id please.
Aarti
DSCN7435.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 18, 2013, 3:51:14 AM5/18/13
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Vijayadas D, Dr. Santhosh Kumar, chandrakant murudkar, Gurcharan Singh, Nidhan Singh

Aarti

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2085 members & 1,53,000 messages on 30/4/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8000 species).
DSCN7435.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 16, 2020, 7:15:06 AM11/16/20
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Saroj Kasaju
Erigeron alpinus ??
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

Nov 17, 2020, 3:29:11 AM11/17/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks for the id Saroj Ji.
Regards,
Aarti

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 17, 2020, 3:34:50 AM11/17/20
to Aarti S. Khale, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Please cross verify.
Thank you Aarti Ji !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 19, 2020, 12:58:30 AM11/19/20
to Saroj Kasaju, Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

May 17, 2021, 10:42:17 AM5/17/21
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

May 17, 2021, 10:43:22 AM5/17/21
to indiantreepix, Aarti S. Khale
May 18, 2021, 4:29:42 AM5/18/21
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Gurcharan Ji,
Thanks for forwarding my earlier post from Nairobi.
Regards,
Aarti