Euphorbia_kashmir

Anzar Khuroo

May 11, 2015, 6:54:30 AM5/11/15
to efloraofindia
Dear All

Kindly help in the ID of this Euphorbia sp.
Picture taken at Srinagar, Kashmir.

--
**********
Regards

Anzar A Khuroo
(NET, SET, M Phil, Ph D)
Senior Assistant Professor

Centre for Biodiversity and Taxonomy (CBT)
Department of Botany,
University of Kashmir
Srinagar - 190 006, Jammu and Kashmir, India

E-mail: anz...@gmail.comanz...@kashmiruniversity.net
Cell phone: +91- 9622666606 (within Kashmir); +91-8105050865 (outside Kashmir)

Citations:

Euphorbia_Srinagar_Kashmir.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

May 11, 2015, 12:14:07 PM5/11/15
to Anzar Khuroo, efloraofindia

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

ANZAR KHUROO

May 13, 2015, 1:52:40 AM5/13/15
to indian...@googlegroups.com, anz...@gmail.com
Sir

The cyathophylls with long apiculate tip makes it different from both the E peplus and E. lathyris.
Unfortuanately, the plant specimen we have is not in good condition.

Cell phone: +91- 9622666606 (within Kashmir); +91-8105050865 (outside Kashmir)

Gurcharan Singh

Tapas Chakrabarty

May 15, 2015, 4:20:48 AM5/15/15
to Alka Khare, efloraofindia

I think the Plant has been published as Euphorbia falcata  : a new plant record for India from Jammu & Kashmir
  Pleione 11(1): 172 - 175. 2017. ISSN: 0973-9467, this image has been reproduced as image Cb in the picture
Group Discussion at

Gurcharan Singh