İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Vijayadas D

okunmadı,
1 Kas 2009 09:14:291.11.2009
alıcı indiantreepix
Dear all,

I am attaching fotos of a tree / shrub for identification,  took from the compound  where I work.

Expects help.

--
VijayadasD
Horticulturalist / Estates Supervisor Deputy

Ferns are funniest plants..............!!!!!
P1010045.JPG
P1010047.JPG
P1010057.JPG
P1010058.JPG

J.M. Garg

okunmadı,
13 Kas 2009 09:19:2313.11.2009
alıcı indiantreepix, Vijayadas D

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

P1010045.JPG
P1010047.JPG
P1010057.JPG
P1010058.JPG

Vijayasankar Raman

okunmadı,
16 Kas 2009 00:32:4616.11.2009
alıcı J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, Vijayadas D
Just a wild guess! Clausena of Rutaceae?

--
With regards

R. Vijayasankar

Vijayadas D

okunmadı,
16 Kas 2009 02:37:1016.11.2009
alıcı indiantreepix
Dear all,

I am attaching some fotos of a plant took from Saudi Arabia. Please identify,

Regards,
P1010172.JPG
P1010176.JPG
P1010177.JPG

Vijayasankar Raman

okunmadı,
16 Kas 2009 04:34:4216.11.2009
alıcı Vijayadas D, indiantreepix
Looks like a member of Orobanchaceae.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Vijayadas D <vijay...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

I am attaching some fotos of a plant took from Saudi Arabia. Please identify,

Regards,
--
VijayadasD
Horticulturalist / Estates Supervisor Deputy
Electro Saudi Services Ltd
Salwa Garden Village
Riyadh-11462,PBNO-7210
KSA
vijayadas.wetpaint.com

--
With regards

R. Vijayasankar
FRLHT, Bangalore

MAX OVERTON

okunmadı,
16 Kas 2009 07:29:4216.11.2009
alıcı vijay...@gmail.com, Indian tree pics
I could well be wrong, never having been to Saudi Arabia, but it looks like the inflorescence of Orobanche, or similar, a root parasite. (Family Orobanchaceae). There is something very similar in New Zealand.

Max

Novels by Max and/or Ariana Overton http://www.maxoverton.com

The Lion of Scythia Trilogy (Lion of Scythia, The Golden King, Funeral in Babylon) - EPPIE winners 2005 and 2006; The Glass House Trilogy (Glass House, A Glass Darkly, Looking Glass) - Eppie finalists; A Cry of Shadows, The Devil is in the Details,  Trapdoor, Tapestry,  Scarab - Akhenaten (Book 1 of the Amarnan Kings), Scarab - Smenkhkare (Book 2 of the Amarnan Kings), Scarab - Tutankhamen (Book 3 of the Amarnan Kings), Scarab - Ay (Book 4 of the Amarnan Kings), Rakshasa, Glass Continuum, Ascension
Works in Progress: Djinn, Scarab - Horemheb (Book 5 of the Amarnan Kings), Sequestered

Also check out http://julesphotographiccreations.blogspot.com/

Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:37:10 +0300
Subject: [indiantreepix:23118] identification
From: vijay...@gmail.com
To: indian...@googlegroups.com

Vijayadas D

okunmadı,
17 Kas 2009 09:24:1517.11.2009
alıcı MAX OVERTON, Indian tree pics
Thanks for help,

I like to know the ecology of this plant group.

Gurcharan Singh

okunmadı,
4 Ara 2009 06:37:524.12.2009
alıcı indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, Vijayasankar Raman
Resurfacing again for ID

Earlier feedback from Vijayasankar ji.....Just a wild guess! Clausena of Rutaceae?

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor

Gurcharan Singh