2nd runner up Most Interactive Person of Dec.’2023: Sh. Subhasis Roy

J.M. Garg

Jan 1, 2024, 11:55:43 PMJan 1
to efloraofindia, subhasis roy
Dear members,
Sh. Subhasis Roy is the 2nd Runner-up Most Interactive Person of the last month.
He has posted beautiful images with many rare observations through his 25 messages from Sikkim, J& K etc.
I know him as a great wild life photographer.
I request him to tell more about himself.
My hats off for his wonderful efforts.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Bala Subramaniam

Jan 2, 2024, 4:17:59 AMJan 2
to indiantreepix, subhasis roy
Congratulations Roy ji.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 3, 2024, 9:51:19 AMJan 3
to eFloraofIndia
Congratulations Roy ji, good to see you contributing significantly in the group.

Mandru Ramesh Chowdary

Jan 3, 2024, 11:42:59 AMJan 3
to efloraindia
Congratulations to you roy sir