Top Posters of December 2023

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 1, 2024, 4:54:56 AMJan 1

10.

Viplav

10

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 1, 2024, 4:56:23 AMJan 1
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg

Thank you Gurucharan sir for the hard work!

Saroj Kasaju

Kapil Gupta

Jan 9, 2024, 11:20:40 AMJan 9
to eFloraofIndia
Gurcharan Singhji,
We are trying to create an application for the same. Therefore, I request you to tell me how do you come up with this list? I mean, how it is calculated?
Does this show the number of comments/ Number of Images/ Number of identifications?

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 9, 2024, 10:11:08 PMJan 9
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kapil ji,
Till now it is only manual counting of posts. I think there was some automatic feature earlier, which is now discontinued. Garg ji may be able to throw better light on this.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Jan 9, 2024, 11:37:21 PMJan 9
to indian...@googlegroups.com, GurcharanSingh, Kapil Gupta
Yes, Singh ji.
Just one to two year back no. of messages sent by a poster used to come on User's profile.
But with the change from Classic Google groups to new Google groups, it was discontinued by them.
They used to give no. of messages (e.g. 2 in this post by Singh ji, one by Saroj ji, one by you, one by me so far).

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Kapil Gupta

Jan 10, 2024, 2:41:49 AMJan 10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thank you garg sirji and gurucharan sirji