ANDEC12 Crotalaria sp. for identification

Anurag Sharma

Dec 4, 2014, 11:37:47 PM12/4/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Nelliyampathy, Kerala
November 2014

Small herb
DSC_0173.JPG
DSC_0176.JPG
DSC_0181.JPG
DSC_0182.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 9, 2014, 11:57:27 PM12/9/14
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

DSC_0173.JPG
DSC_0176.JPG
DSC_0181.JPG
DSC_0182.JPG

Anurag Sharma

Dec 10, 2014, 8:57:52 AM12/10/14
to Giby Kuriakose, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Sorry sir.
Here are the photos I forgot to upload-

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 7:19 PM, Giby Kuriakose <gibybo...@gmail.com> wrote:
It would be better if you could upload a clear leaf picture and habit of the plant for easy identification

Giby
DSC_0149.jpg
DSC_0151.JPG
DSC_01511.jpg

Anurag Sharma

Dec 10, 2014, 9:15:16 AM12/10/14
to Giby Kuriakose, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Giby Kuriakose

Dec 10, 2014, 11:50:39 PM12/10/14
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma
It would be better if you could upload a clear leaf picture and habit of the plant for easy identification

Giby

Giby Kuriakose

Dec 10, 2014, 11:50:49 PM12/10/14
to Anurag Sharma, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Please check Crotalaria calycina

Giby

J.M. Garg

Feb 19, 2017, 2:55:09 AM2/19/17
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Here are the photos I forgot to upload-  Anurag

Please check Crotalaria calycina

Giby

A few more links for confirmation-

Mar 2, 2017, 1:16:15 AM3/2/17
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Here are the photos I forgot to upload-  Anurag

Please check Crotalaria calycina

Giby

A few more links for confirmation-
1) http://apps.kew.org/herbcat/getImage.do?imageBarcode=K000591074
2) http://apps.kew.org/herbcat/getImage.do?imageBarcode=K000591075
3) http://florakarnataka.ces.iisc.ernet.in/hjcb2/img/pdf/Crotalaria%20calycina/432.pdf.jpg
4) http://florakarnataka.ces.iisc.ernet.in/hjcb2/img/line/Crotalaria%20calycina/Crotalaria%20calycina.jpg - from Anurag ji

Pl. also check with images at Crotalaria nana Burm.f. - from me

Sep 14, 2021, 10:52:20 AM9/14/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Crotalaria calycina ?
Group discussion at

On Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 11:46:15 AM UTC+5:30 JM Garg wrote:

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Here are the photos I forgot to upload-  Anurag

Please check Crotalaria calycina

Giby

A few more links for confirmation-
1) http://apps.kew.org/herbcat/getImage.do?imageBarcode=K000591074
2) http://apps.kew.org/herbcat/getImage.do?imageBarcode=K000591075
3) http://florakarnataka.ces.iisc.ernet.in/hjcb2/img/pdf/Crotalaria%20calycina/432.pdf.jpg
4) http://florakarnataka.ces.iisc.ernet.in/hjcb2/img/line/Crotalaria%20calycina/Crotalaria%20calycina.jpg - from Anurag ji

Pl. also check with images at Crotalaria nana Burm.f. - from me

Sep 14, 2021, 10:53:10 AM9/14/21
to indiantreepix, Anurag Sharma
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Crotalaria calycina ?
Group discussion at

DSC_0173.JPG
DSC_0176.JPG
DSC_0181.JPG
DSC_0182.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 14, 2021, 11:07:31 AM9/14/21
to efloraindia, Anurag Sharma
No the correct ID !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Sep 18, 2021, 12:32:53 PM9/18/21
to efloraofindia, Anurag sharma
I think more closer to images at Crotalaria nana.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Sep 18, 2021, 12:45:01 PM9/18/21
to efloraofindia, Anurag sharma
I too agree with you Garg Ji for Crotalaria nana,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
09/18/21, 10:12:14 PM