Identification of plant

msawm...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2014, 8:17:10 AM3/12/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear sirs,
               I'm attaching herewith a photograph of climber for your identification. Date : 04-01-2012. Place : Darlawn, Aizawl district, Mizoram. Altitude : ca. 1,100 m. It grows wild in and around village. Habit : A climber exuding white latex.

With regards,
M.Sawmliana
T.K.Suak.JPG

Sid

Mar 12, 2014, 9:38:19 AM3/12/14
to msawm...@gmail.com, efloraofindia
Beautiful Liana,

Could be a species of Heterostemma (Oianthus).

Sid

J.M. Garg

Mar 12, 2014, 1:12:20 PM3/12/14
to efloraofindia, msawm...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Beautiful Liana,
Could be a species of Heterostemma (Oianthus).

Sid

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2265 members & 1,82,700 messages on 28/2/14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 9000 species & 1,80,000 images).

T.K.Suak.JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 15, 2021, 12:00:53 AM4/15/21
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 15, 2021, 12:01:43 AM4/15/21
to indiantreepix, m sawmliana
T.K.Suak.JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 20, 2021, 9:22:49 AM4/20/21
to M Sawmliana, efloraofindia
Hi, Sawmliana ji,
Could you identify it ?

Apr 20, 2021, 11:51:38 AM4/20/21
to M Sawmliana, efloraofindia
Thanks, Sawmliana ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Tue, 20 Apr, 2021, 8:41 pm M Sawmliana, <msawm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Decalepis hamiltonii ??

J.M. Garg

Apr 25, 2021, 7:37:01 AM4/25/21
to M Sawmliana, efloraofindia
But it has distribution only in SW Ghats as per details at Decalepis hamiltonii
What are the species recorded in your area?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Apr 25, 2021, 12:13:35 PM4/25/21
to M Sawmliana, efloraofindia
Thanks, Sawmliana ji.

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 at 21:40, M Sawmliana <msawm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Decalepis is not recorded in the Flora of Mizoram

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 26, 2021, 6:33:11 AM4/26/21
to efloraindia, M Sawmliana

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 26, 2021, 7:04:51 AM4/26/21
to efloraindia, M Sawmliana
Decalepis khasiana (Kurz) Ionta ex Kambale ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2021, 8:23:27 AM5/1/21
to M Sawmliana, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Hi, Sawmliana ji,
May I request you to pl. post a high resolution image to check details.
Saroj ji, may be right in his id as per GBIF- specimens one, two, three and four.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

May 1, 2021, 11:37:26 AM5/1/21
to J.M. Garg, M Sawmliana, efloraofindia

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2021, 12:11:06 PM5/1/21
to M Sawmliana, efloraofindia
Thanks, Sawmliana ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Sat, 1 May, 2021, 7:27 pm M Sawmliana, <msawm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Extremely sorry ! I don't have this image in my computer because a lot of my photos were formatted

J.M. Garg

J.M. Garg

May 9, 2021, 12:22:29 AM5/9/21
to efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
Thanks a lot, Sharad ji.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

From: <msawm...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 at 17:47
To: <indian...@googlegroups.com>

With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
Dr. Sharad Kambale,
Assistant Professor,

J.M. Garg

May 11, 2021, 3:08:59 AM5/11/21
to efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
Thanks a lot, Anwar ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

The leaf of the plant looks different. Please attach close view of flower and yong leaves
Regards
Anwar Shahzad
May I request you to pl. confirm the image as per details as *Decalepis
khasiana *or otherwise, in view of your publications.

               I'm attaching herewith a photograph of climber for your
identification. *Date* : 04-01-2012. *Place* : Darlawn, Aizawl district,
Mizoram.* Altitude* : ca. 1,100 m. It grows wild in and around village.
*Habit* : A climber exuding white latex.

With regards,
M.Sawmliana

With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
Dr. Anwar Shahzad, Ph.D. (A.M.U), FBS, FDPB
Professor