Climber from Bangladesh SM036

Sourav Mahmud

Jun 2, 2014, 1:15:13 AM6/2/14
to efloraofindia
Habit: Climber
Habitat : Hill forest
Flowering: May
Location : Kaptai NP,Chittagong Hill tracts
Kaptai_ May_2014©_Sourav Mahmud (548)_resize.JPG
Kaptai_ May_2014©_Sourav Mahmud (542)_resize.JPG
Kaptai_ May_2014©_Sourav Mahmud (543)_resize.JPG

Santhan P

Jun 2, 2014, 2:01:44 AM6/2/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Derris trifoliata Lour.

Sourav Mahmud

Jun 2, 2014, 2:14:00 AM6/2/14
to Santhan P, efloraofindia
Thanks Santhan Ji

J.M. Garg

Aug 22, 2019, 5:03:43 AM8/22/19
to efloraofindia, Santhan P, Sourav Mahmud
Looks different from other images at Derris trifoliata
Hi, Sourav ji,
What are the species reported in your area?

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

Kaptai_ May_2014©_Sourav Mahmud (548)_resize.JPG
Kaptai_ May_2014©_Sourav Mahmud (542)_resize.JPG
Kaptai_ May_2014©_Sourav Mahmud (543)_resize.JPG

lalithamba

Aug 22, 2019, 11:26:33 AM8/22/19
to efloraofindia
It looks like Derris eualata Bedd., flowers solitary on rachis, leaflets coriaceous,  apex acuminate, these two characters are distinct  from D.trifoliata or D.scandens
A.Lalithamba

On Thursday, 22 August 2019 14:33:43 UTC+5:30, JM Garg wrote:
Looks different from other images at Derris trifoliata
Hi, Sourav ji,
What are the species reported in your area?

Location : Kaptai NP,Chittagong Hill tracts

J.M. Garg

Aug 22, 2019, 11:04:28 PM8/22/19
to efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam, Sourav Mahmud, Santhan P
Thanks a lot, Lalithamba ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Aug 29, 2019, 1:25:45 AM8/29/19
to efloraofindia, Sourav Mahmud, Santhan P, Lalithamba Avadhanam
I think looks different from Derris eualata Bedd. (syn. of Aganope thyrsiflora (Benth.) Polhill) as per
Kaptai_ May_2014©_Sourav Mahmud (548)_resize.JPG
Kaptai_ May_2014©_Sourav Mahmud (542)_resize.JPG
Kaptai_ May_2014©_Sourav Mahmud (543)_resize.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 29, 2019, 5:16:48 AM8/29/19
to Lalithamba Avadhanam, efloraofindia, Sourav Mahmud, Santhan P
Thanks, Lalithamba ji.

On Thu, 29 Aug 2019 at 13:46, Lalithamba Avadhanam <alali...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have looked into the inflorescence and leaf; the fruit is missing; I have answered as per Flora of presidency of Madras By gamble; I never compare images, check for the characters from standard floras; because identification should be based on characters of the plants
thank you
regards
A.Lalithamba

J.M. Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 15, 2021, 10:33:04 AM9/15/21
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 15, 2021, 10:33:58 AM9/15/21
to indiantreepix, Sourav Mahmud
Kaptai_ May_2014©_Sourav Mahmud (548)_resize.JPG
Kaptai_ May_2014©_Sourav Mahmud (542)_resize.JPG
Kaptai_ May_2014©_Sourav Mahmud (543)_resize.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 20, 2021, 3:10:57 AM9/20/21
to Sourav Mahmud, efloraofindia
Hi, Sourav ji,
Could you get these identified?

Kaptai_ May_2014©_Sourav Mahmud (548)_resize.JPG
Kaptai_ May_2014©_Sourav Mahmud (542)_resize.JPG
Kaptai_ May_2014©_Sourav Mahmud (543)_resize.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 20, 2021, 3:56:33 AM9/20/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks a lot, Krishnaraj ji