ID Required

Nudrat Sayed

Aug 18, 2009, 5:36:55 AM8/18/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I saw this plant growing in Dharamshala, HP at a height of about 2500 mtrs. My guess is that this palnt belongs to Genera Primula. However i may be wrong. Please help me in identifying it correctly

Thanks

--
Regards
Dr. Sayed Nudrat Zawar

Rajesh Sachdev

Oct 2, 2009, 4:51:33 AM10/2/09
to indiantreepix
resurfacing for ID.. kindly suggest the ID posted by Nudratji.....
76.jpg
157.jpg
158.jpg

Dr Gurcharan Singh

Oct 2, 2009, 10:52:59 AM10/2/09
to Rajesh Sachdev, indiantreepix
--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor, Department of Botany, SGTB Khalsa College

Satish Phadke

Oct 2, 2009, 11:01:42 AM10/2/09
to Dr Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix Indian
Sorry to bother you but we eagerly want to know your valuable comments. Will you please type your answer at the top of the quoted text like all other members rather than at the end.  Many members are not able to see your typed lines

2009/10/2 Dr Gurcharan Singh <sin...@sify.com>

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

Dr Gurcharan Singh

Oct 2, 2009, 11:36:04 AM10/2/09
to Rajesh Sachdev, indiantreepix
You have just to click my name in the thread to find my answer. Any how I will do as you suggest. I wrote Cortusa sp.

Gurcharan Singh

Navendu

Oct 2, 2009, 2:30:08 PM10/2/09
to indiantreepix
It should be some species of Androsace (Primulaceae)

navendu

Dr Gurcharan Singh

Oct 2, 2009, 4:22:42 PM10/2/09
to Navendu, indiantreepix
On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Navendu <navend...@gmail.com> wrote:

It should be some species of Androsace (Primulaceae)

navendu
Yes Navendu ji, It is species of Androsace. I by mistake typed Cortusa.

Dr Gurcharan Singh

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 3, 2021, 8:01:36 AM2/3/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
distributed as  Androsace rotundifolia ?
3-tootjed calyx lobes are strange for this genus, would be interesting to know its identity.
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 4, 2021, 2:42:45 AM2/4/21
to efloraindia, Nudrat, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg
Androsace rotundifolia Hardw.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju