25/02/11/YRP/2

Yazdy Palia

Feb 25, 2011, 2:41:11 AM2/25/11
to indiantreepix
Oalbergla latifolia in blossom.
Date & Time 24/02/11
Location: Place, Altitude, GPS Chethalayam, Wayanad.
Habitat: Garden, Urban, Wild Type: Wild
Plant Habit: Tree, Shrub, Climber, Herb Tree.
Height, Length.
Leaves Type, Shape, Size
Inflorescence Type Size
Flowers Size Colour Calyx Bracts-
Fruits Type, Shape, Size Seeds
Other Information like Frangrance, Pollinator, Uses.
Regards
Yazdy.

You have been sent 2 pictures.

IMG_3986.JPG
IMG_3987.JPG

IMG_3986.JPG
IMG_3987.JPG

Mahadeswara

Feb 25, 2011, 6:08:02 AM2/25/11
to efloraofindia
Can you send close ups of the tree, especially blossoms.
>  IMG_3986.JPG
> 70KViewDownload
>
>  IMG_3987.JPG
> 68KViewDownload

Yazdy Palia

Feb 25, 2011, 7:05:17 AM2/25/11
to Mahadeswara, efloraofindia
Mr. Mahadeshwara ji,
I will try tomorrow. These trees are over 80' tall.
Regards
Yazdy.

J.M. Garg

Jun 13, 2011, 1:40:51 AM6/13/11
to efloraofindia, yazdy...@gmail.com, prajees...@gmail.com, anees...@gmail.com, Mahadeswara Swamy

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Can you send  close ups of the tree, especially blossoms.” from Mahadeswara ji.

"I will try tomorrow. These trees are over 80' tall.
Regards
Yazdy."

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members & 70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

IMG_3986.JPG
IMG_3987.JPG

Smilax004

Jun 13, 2011, 1:50:16 AM6/13/11
to efloraofindia
Please upload a close up of branch and/or leaf or upload a high
resolution picture so that we can zoom in and see the characters. Such
kind of low resolution pictures would no way help even an expert, I
think.

Regards
Giby
> J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
> eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
> alphabetically & place-wise):http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
> for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix(more than 1600 members &
> 70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website:https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/(with a species database of
> around 5000 species)
>

>  IMG_3986.JPG
> 70KViewDownload
>
>  IMG_3987.JPG
> 68KViewDownload

Yazdy Palia

Jun 13, 2011, 4:18:22 AM6/13/11
to Smilax004, efloraofindia
Friends, For that, we will have to wait for next season. As expressed
earlier, these trees are around 80' tall and I will have to get some
branches cut to get a close up. Could we please wait for next January
or February please?
Regards.
Yazdy.

J.M. Garg

Sep 10, 2011, 3:18:14 AM9/10/11
to efloraofindia, Yazdy Palia
Hi, Yazdi ji,
I think you mean Dalbergia latifolia as per eFi link:
Sep 15, 2021, 2:49:21 AM9/15/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Dalbergia species