Photograph in Garden at Thane for Id- AJ1- 290615

J.M. Garg

Jul 4, 2015, 6:52:17 AM7/4/15
to efloraofindia, ajitjos...@gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ajit Joshi <ajitjos...@gmail.com>
Date: 29 June 2015 at 09:12
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:226586] Abridged summary of indian...@googlegroups.com - 49 updates in 28 topics
To: indian...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir,
ID pl . This is photograph in Garden at Thane. One image is having damaged petals hence the second .
Thanks and Regards,
Ajit Joshi

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

09a.jpg
08a.jpg

Alka Khare

Jul 4, 2015, 7:09:35 AM7/4/15
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hello Garg ji

I think I had a similar flower identified as Olearia tomentosa. However, this is just a wild guess by me that this could be the same flower.

Regards
Alka Khare

J.M. Garg

Jul 4, 2015, 7:54:20 AM7/4/15
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, ajitjos...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2015, 1:32:44 AM7/9/15
to efloraofindia, Ajit Joshi, Alka, M Swamy

Some earlier relevant feedback:

I think I had a similar flower identified as Olearia tomentosa. However, this is just a wild guess by me that this could be the same flower.
Regards
Alka Khare

Looks like a white coloured  sunflower plant ?- from Mahadeswara ji.

09a.jpg
08a.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

May 18, 2021, 8:11:49 AM5/18/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Olearia tomentosa ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

May 18, 2021, 8:12:59 AM5/18/21
to indiantreepix, ajitjos...@gmail.com
May 18, 2021, 8:24:27 AM5/18/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, ajitjos...@gmail.com
Looks different !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 26, 2021, 7:28:12 AM5/26/21
to efloraofindia, radha veach, vip...@gmail.com, M Swamy, Lalithamba Avadhanam, Santhan P

May 26, 2021, 9:16:10 AM5/26/21
to efloraindia, ajitjos...@gmail.com, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh
Montanoa atriplicifolia (Pers.) Sch.Bip.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju