Fabaceae (Faboideae) Fortnight: Indonesia 3

Pudji Widodo

Oct 29, 2015, 9:43:01 AM10/29/15
to efloraofindia
Dear SIrs,

I have an unidentified Desmodium.  Could you please help me.  Thank you.
--
Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman

J.M. Garg

Nov 4, 2015, 11:54:29 PM11/4/15
to efloraofindia, Pudji Widodo

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images).

Desmodium_Banjarnegara (5).JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 15, 2021, 8:05:26 AM (13 days ago) Sep 15
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 15, 2021, 8:06:47 AM (13 days ago) Sep 15
to indiantreepix, Pudji Widodo
Sep 15, 2021, 8:35:06 AM (13 days ago) Sep 15
to indiantreepix, Pudji Widodo
Perhaps Desmodium triquetrum
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Pudji Widodo

Sep 15, 2021, 9:17:26 AM (13 days ago) Sep 15
to Bala Subramaniam, indiantreepix
Thank you Dr. Bala Subramaniam Ji.
Best Wishes,