Eriocaulon heterolepis (rosulate-leaved pipewort)?

J.M. Garg

Jan 8, 2009, 5:05:51 AM1/8/09
to indiantreepix
On 18/10/08 in Narshapur forest, Medak Distt.,  AP around 70 Km. from Hyderabad. It was seen in a somewhat dried low-lying area. Is my Id correct? I don't have any other good picture.
Dinesh ji's picture with some details at: http://flickr.com/photos/dinesh_valke/1390941723/
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Eriocaulon heterolepis in Narshapur, AP W IMG_0947.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Jan 8, 2009, 5:51:01 AM1/8/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Garg ji, I am afraid it is not E. heterolepis
Bunch of stems arising or radiating from a centre is one of the main ID key.
Friends to comment; and please ID.
Regards.

satish phadke

Jan 8, 2009, 9:00:06 AM1/8/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Great pictures Gargji.Very interesting and nice to find such plants.
I had come across an Eriocaulon species in a stream by the roadside in Anmod ghat near Belgaum........ but not very good pictures so difficult to comment anything.
Satish

2009/1/8 J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com
DSCN9852s.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 29, 2021, 9:37:04 AM8/29/21
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 29, 2021, 9:38:18 AM8/29/21
to indiantreepix, jmgarg1
Eriocaulon heterolepis in Narshapur, AP W IMG_0947.jpg