ID KANNUR 32

Girish Kumar

Jul 20, 2017, 10:46:49 PM7/20/17
to efloraofindia
Please identify this climber..... probably a Derris species, from Kannur District of Kerala.

Girish Kumar E
Assistant professor
P G Department of Botany
Mahatma Gandhi Government Arts College, Mahe
U T of Puducherry- 673311
                    &
Regional coordinator
NSS, Mahe
giri...@gmail.com

IMG-20170718-WA0006.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 21, 2017, 12:12:03 AM7/21/17
to girish kumar ellezhuthil, efloraofindia
Pl. Check comparative images at efi site.

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2017, 4:35:48 AM7/29/17
to efloraofindia, girish kumar ellezhuthil

Pl. Check comparative images at efi site: Derris

With regards,
J.M.Garg

IMG-20170718-WA0006.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 30, 2017, 1:53:34 AM7/30/17
to efloraofindia, girish kumar ellezhuthil
Thanks, Ramachandran ji.

Sep 15, 2021, 11:27:42 AM (13 days ago) Sep 15
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 15, 2021, 11:28:46 AM (13 days ago) Sep 15
to indiantreepix, girish kumar ellezhuthil
Forwarding for ID
Group discussion at

Sep 20, 2021, 3:17:57 AM (8 days ago) Sep 20
to efloraofindia, girish kumar ellezhuthil

Hi, Girish ji,

Could you get it identified?

Sep 20, 2021, 3:56:12 AM (8 days ago) Sep 20
to efloraofindia, girish kumar ellezhuthil
Thanks a lot, Krishnaraj ji