SK 3527 30 May 2022

Saroj Kasaju

May 30, 2022, 6:47:59 AM5/30/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Alastair Culham, Sheila Sadd
Dear Members,

Location: Kew, London, UK
Altitude: 19 m.
Date: 04 April 2022
Habit : Wild
Ranunculus auricomus L. ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_3247.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

May 30, 2022, 6:48:15 AM5/30/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Alastair Culham, Sheila Sadd

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_3248.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

May 30, 2022, 6:48:38 AM5/30/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Alastair Culham, Sheila Sadd
DSC_3249.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

May 30, 2022, 6:48:46 AM5/30/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Alastair Culham, Sheila Sadd

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_3251.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

May 30, 2022, 6:49:12 AM5/30/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Alastair Culham, Sheila Sadd
DSC_3250.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 2, 2022, 7:27:55 AM6/2/22
to efloraofindia, Alastair Culham, Sheila Sadd

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 2, 2022, 8:56:10 AM6/2/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Alastair Culham, Sheila Sadd
OK Mr. Garg !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jun 8, 2022, 7:39:18 AM6/8/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Pl. see 5 high res. images at link.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

- from me
OK Mr. Garg !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

With regards,
J.M.Garg
DSC_3247.JPG

Plantaholic Sheila.

Jun 8, 2022, 8:49:05 AM6/8/22
to eFloraofIndia
Ranunculus auricomus.. Common name Goldilocks buttercup...see below
Calyx not hairy.

RANUNCULUS  AURICOMUS  GOLDILOCKS  BUTTERCUP 13-05-2015 15-11-31.JPGRANUNCULUS  AURICOMUS  GOLDILOCKS  BUTTERCUP 13-05-2015 15-11-49.JPGThis was at Kew But this was Kew, where anything is possible.

However it does not seem to be in a bed, but growing wild.
It is not Ranunculus repens...creeping buttercup.
But the  hairy calyx  on our meadow buttercup,  Ranunculus acris looks to be a good match.

Do please take a few mins to look at the amazing work of Brian Johnson from Canada.
I have admired his  incredible images for many years.

J.M. Garg

Jun 8, 2022, 8:46:46 PM6/8/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, plantaho...@gmail.com
Thanks, Sheila ji