dkb-67

Devendra Bhardwaj

Jan 19, 2010, 9:06:15 PM1/19/10
to efloraofindia

Name of species- dkb-67

Photo taken on- 23.7.2009

It is a Fleshy leaf plant..

At- Kotputli(Jaipur)

Regards,

Devendra Bhardwaj

dkb-67.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 23, 2010, 9:44:35 PM2/23/10
to efloraofindia, Devendra Bhardwaj, Muthu Karthick, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

dkb-67.jpg

Kenneth Greby

Feb 23, 2010, 10:42:45 PM2/23/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Devendra Bhardwaj, Muthu Karthick, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Possibly a shoot tip of Agathis robusta or other Agathis sp?  (Araucariaceae). Any shots of the entire plant?

Regards--
Ken Greby.

Mar 28, 2011, 5:25:07 AM3/28/11
to efloraofindia, Devendra Bhardwaj, Gurcharan Singh, Kenneth Greby, Katarina
A reply:
"Very doubtful about this ID. I would suggest something like Clusiaceae
or Rubiaceae. I have a young Agathis in my office and the shoots and
leaves are not really similar. Even if my plant is an A.australis the
branching would be similar.
REgards
Katarina"

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix or https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (more than 1550 members & 64,000 messages on 28/2/11 & with a database of around 4500 species on 15/12/10)

Smilax004

Mar 28, 2011, 7:05:44 AM3/28/11
to efloraofindia
This doesn't look like Agathis. Please consider 2 of my guesses....
for further evaluation
One is, Lorathacean member?
the other one is, Memecylon sp?

Regards
Giby

On Mar 28, 2:25 pm, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A reply:
> "Very doubtful about this ID. I would suggest something like Clusiaceae
> or Rubiaceae. I have a young Agathis in my office and the shoots and
> leaves are not really similar. Even if my plant is an A.australis the
> branching would be similar.
> REgards
> Katarina"
>
> On 12 March 2010 15:07, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Forwarding again for Id assistance please.
>
> > Earlier relevant feedback:
>
> > “*Possibly a shoot tip of Agathis robusta or other Agathis sp?
> > (Araucariaceae).* Any shots of the entire plant?
>
> > Regards--
> > Ken Greby.”
>
> > *“Yes Kenneth you may be right. Let us wait for more photographs*
>
> > --
> > Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 26, 2021, 1:22:21 AM4/26/21