Id Requested_01012011_DS_SN3

Dalia Set

Jan 1, 2011, 11:05:52 AM1/1/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends

This one shot at a family garden in Midna[pore district of West Bengal in Oct 2009.

Please help with id.

Thanks
Dalia

Balkar Arya

Jan 1, 2011, 11:13:42 AM1/1/11
to Dalia Set, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dalia Ji
i Think you missed the attachments

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Dalia Set

Jan 2, 2011, 12:29:48 PM1/2/11
to Balkar Arya, indian...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, missed the attachment. Here it is.

Dalia
FruitForId_4.jpg

Dalia Set

Jan 3, 2011, 12:28:35 AM1/3/11
to Nidhan Singh, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nidhan ji,

Can it be Coffea arabica - just I remember that the garden had few Coffee and Tea plants - planted just for curiosity and they produced few coffee beans.

Thanks
Dalia

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 7:07 AM, Nidhan Singh <nidhans...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dalia Ji,
Can it be, by any way, a Rauvolffia sp.?

--
Dr. Nidhan Singh
Department of Botany

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 23, 2011, 12:54:19 AM1/23/11
to efloraofindia, Dalia Set, Nidhan Singh, Balkar Arya, Muthu Karthick, Neil Soares, Yazdy Palia
Resurfacing again for ID

Relevant feedback

Dalia ji.....................................................Dear Nidhan ji, Can it be Coffea arabica - just I remember that the garden had few Coffee and Tea plants - planted just for curiosity and they produced few coffee beans..

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Dr. Gurcharan Singh