J&K, Tangmarg, April 2023 :: Asteraceae for ID :: ARK2023-008

Alka Khare

May 17, 2023, 12:25:33 AM5/17/23
to eFloraofIndia
Hello friends

These white flowers were captured at Tangmarg, J&K in April 2023.
Saw these at many places - Gulmarg, Pahalgam etc. as well.

Is this some Erigeron?

Requested to please ID

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare
Type21_Srinagar Tangmarg1.HEIC
Type21_Srinagar Tangmarg3.HEIC
Type21_Srinagar Tangmarg2.HEIC

Saroj Kasaju

May 17, 2023, 6:16:42 AM5/17/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Alka, J.M. Garg, Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 17, 2023, 7:15:31 AM5/17/23
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Alka, J.M. Garg
Yes, Saroj ji, it is very close to my flowers, with regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

May 17, 2023, 7:17:24 AM5/17/23
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, Alka, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
OK Sam!
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Alka Khare

May 17, 2023, 10:35:44 PM5/17/23
to eFloraofIndia
Yes, these flowers are very similar to the flowers posted by Sam ji recently.

Gurcharan Singh

May 19, 2023, 5:19:57 PM5/19/23
to eFloraofIndia
Yes Bellis perennis. See my posts.

Alka Khare

May 19, 2023, 10:18:44 PM5/19/23
to eFloraofIndia
Thanks Sir ji for the ID for this post and for resolving all other J&K posts from me.

Regards
Alka Khare

Mahadeswara

May 20, 2023, 11:48:57 PM5/20/23
to eFloraofIndia
Alka ji,
All your postings are really beautiful .   Unfortunately,  your HEIC pictures cannot be opened.   Please convert them into IMG format & re-post.
Thanks,

Alka Khare

May 23, 2023, 10:16:22 PM5/23/23
to eFloraofIndia
Thank you Mahadeswara ji for the kind words.
Am attaching jpeg images to each of my earlier posts.

Regards
Alka Khare
Bellis perennis_Srinagar Tangmarg1.jpeg
Bellis perennis_Srinagar Tangmarg2.jpeg