SK 3049 16 October 2021

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 16, 2021, 7:50:32 AM10/16/21

Date: 18 August 2021

Oct 16, 2021, 8:18:12 AM10/16/21

Oct 16, 2021, 8:18:28 AM10/16/21

Oct 16, 2021, 8:18:46 AM10/16/21

Oct 16, 2021, 8:19:05 AM10/16/21

DSC_0024.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 16, 2021, 8:19:43 AM10/16/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Surkhet_1053.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 23, 2021, 1:29:09 AM10/23/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Maybe Corydalis casimiriana, as suggested by you. I am not sure.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 23, 2021, 1:29:13 AM10/23/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Maybe Corydalis casimiriana, as suggested by you. I am not sure.

Maybe Corydalis casimiriana, as suggested by you. I am not sure.

Thank you Mr. Garg. may some member would verify !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Oct 23, 2021, 1:30:00 AM10/23/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
  Maybe Corydalis casimiriana, as suggested by you. I am not sure.

  Maybe Corydalis casimiriana, as suggested by you. I am not sure.

  Maybe Corydalis casimiriana, as suggested by you. I am not sure.

Oct 24, 2021, 12:28:59 AM10/24/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Magnus ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Oct 24, 2021, 1:33:38 AM10/24/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Thank you Dr. Liden for the correct ID.
Actually I took guidance from the list of A Book on Karnali published by Karnali Province Government
and we have found many sp. during our one month trip which are  not listed in the book.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 4, 2021, 8:59:18 AM12/4/21
to J.M. Garg, Magnus Lidén, efloraofindia
Adding more images from 3260m.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 4, 2021, 9:00:57 AM12/4/21
to J.M. Garg, Magnus Lidén, efloraofindia
DSC_0528.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 4, 2021, 9:01:14 AM12/4/21
to J.M. Garg, Magnus Lidén, efloraofindia

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0529 copy.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 10, 2021, 1:10:19 AM12/10/21
to Magnus Lidén, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes Dr. Liden, this is also from the same province but on the way to RaRa lake.
Looking at the net images I guess this is close to Corydalis filiformis Royle.

By the way, being inside the National Park I could  not collect the specimen.

May I have your opinion please ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Mon, Dec 6, 2021 at 2:24 AM Magnus Lidén <magnus...@ebc.uu.se> wrote:
Hej Saroj,

I take it the new picture is also from West Nepal?
This is Corydalis filiformis Royle or Corydalis calycina Lidén, two very similar species. The latter lacks a basal pouch to the lower petal and has smaller flowers with comparatively larger sepals.

Your photo shows no basal pouch, which suggests C. calycina, but the sepals are not quite as big as they usually are. But check the stigma to be certain (see Flora of Nepal). calycina has 4 apical stipitate papillae, whereas filiformis has 6 (and check Flora of Nepal)

<DSC_0529 copy.JPG>
DSC_0527.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 11, 2021, 4:10:51 AM12/11/21
to Magnus Lidén, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Corydalis calycina Lidén
Thank you Dr. Liden for ID confirmation  ! So it is endemic sp.!

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 30, 2022, 8:51:45 AM3/30/22
to Magnus Lidén, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Dr. Liden,
I have some confusion . Are both of my posts ( series of DSC.0008.JPG and series of DSC.0527.JPG)
are Corydalis calycina Lidén or two different sp.?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Apr 5, 2022, 1:11:38 AM4/5/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
The 1st set has been identified as Corydalis casimiriana and 2nd as Corydalis calycina, by him.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju