Re: IDENTITY -43

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 23, 2020, 9:51:25 AM11/23/20
to Bimal Sarkar
Artemisia sp.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 8:26 PM Bimal Sar kar <bima...@gmail.com> wrote:
Attaching collage of a road -side  plant. The leaves on crushing emits a very strong smell.
Will you please identify ?

J.M. Garg

Nov 23, 2020, 9:55:14 AM11/23/20
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar
Thanks, Bimal ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 23, 2020, 9:28:36 PM11/23/20
to bima...@gmail.com
My pleasure!
Thank you Bimal ji.
Saroj Kasaju

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 8:05 am, Bimal Sar kar <bima...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Saroj ji.
With regards,
Bimal
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 25, 2020, 11:00:40 AM11/25/20
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar, Saroj Kasaju
Pl. check Artemisia nilagirica (C.B.Clarke) Pamp. with your high resolution images, as details are not clearly seen here.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Nov 28, 2020, 2:10:50 AM11/28/20
to Bimal Sar kar, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

May 10, 2021, 6:42:03 AM5/10/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Artemisia nilagirica ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

May 10, 2021, 6:43:12 AM5/10/21
to Saroj Kumar Kasaju, indiantreepix
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Artemisia nilagirica ?
Group discussion at

surajitno...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2021, 12:40:29 PM7/4/21
to efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Jul 12, 2021, 4:09:43 AM7/12/21
to efloraofindia, surajitkoley, Bimal Sar kar
Thanks, Surajit ji.
Hi, Bimal ji,
May I request you to pl. send high res. images to check the details further.
I am not sure with the posted images.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

surajit koley

Jul 12, 2021, 8:10:04 AM7/12/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar
Sir,

Please ignore my suggestion. I suggested an alternative id because, as per "Flora of China ",, Artemisia nilagrica is a 20-60 cm tall herb and the plant in the uploaded pictures looked taller than a 60 cm plant.

However, later I found out we have a number of Hi8malayan Artemisia which eFI doesn't feature and the uploaded plant can be any one of those spp.

Thank you
With regards
surajit

JM Garg

Feb 23, 2023, 10:45:28 AM2/23/23
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar
Identity 43.jpg

J.M. Garg

Feb 26, 2023, 5:53:37 AM2/26/23
to GurcharanSingh, Bimal Sar kar, efloraofindia
Hi, Singh ji,
Can it be A.dubia?

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 26, 2023, 1:12:35 PM2/26/23
to eFloraofIndia
I don't think A. dubia has distribution in Bihar, it mostly occus at altitudes above 2500 m

J.M. Garg

Mar 1, 2023, 5:40:33 AM3/1/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, GurcharanSingh, Bimal Sar kar
What else?