Asteraceae Fortnight Part I-Radiate Heads: Erigeron sp. for id from Panipat- NS 58

Nidhan Singh

May 11, 2013, 11:36:06 AM5/11/13
to indiantreepix
Dear All,

This one was shot from a canal bank in Panipat and Karnal district boundary..first I thought to share this with Conyza canadensis..please provide the id, habit pics are not worth posting, still included..

--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227
Erigeron sp.2 (1).JPG
Erigeron sp.2 (3).JPG
Erigeron sp.2 (4).JPG
Erigeron sp.2 (5).JPG
Erigeron sp.2 (6).JPG

J.M. Garg

May 21, 2013, 1:02:16 AM5/21/13
to efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Gurcharan Singh, Prashant awale, Satish Phadke, Nidhan Singh, D.S Rawat, Aarti S. Khale, Bhagyashri Ranade

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2085 members & 1,53,000 messages on 30/4/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8000 species).
Erigeron sp.2 (1).JPG
Erigeron sp.2 (3).JPG
Erigeron sp.2 (4).JPG
Erigeron sp.2 (5).JPG
Erigeron sp.2 (6).JPG

J.M. Garg

May 25, 2013, 11:55:44 AM5/25/13
to efloraofindia, Balkar Singh, Nidhan Singh, Alok Goyal, viveksriv...@gmail.com, Gurcharan Singh, Ravinder Kaur, mande...@gmail.com, Devendra Bhardwaj, Rahul Rajawat, skvbt...@yahoo.com, neelu, Hukam Singh Gehlot, Amit Kotia

May 18, 2021, 7:56:14 AM5/18/21
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

May 18, 2021, 7:57:05 AM5/18/21
to indiantreepix, Nidhan Singh
May 25, 2021, 6:29:27 AM5/25/21
to efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh, Ashwini Bhatia, GurcharanSingh
Appears close to images at Erigeron sp.? ABSEP2017/06
However, I am doubtful about its id as per POWO and images at Flora of China link

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

May 25, 2021, 6:40:56 AM5/25/21
to efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh, Ashwini Bhatia, GurcharanSingh, Saroj Kasaju
This is Symphyotrichum subulatum (Introduced) as per images and references herein.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Nidhan Singh

May 25, 2021, 10:12:35 AM5/25/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Ashwini Bhatia, GurcharanSingh, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot Gurchran Sir and Garg Ji...!!
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Associate Professor