Unable to open some of the images from Saroj ji in last few weeks

J.M. Garg

Apr 29, 2022, 3:24:15 AM4/29/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Dear members,
From some of Saroj ji's posts in the last few weeks (for example from SK 3422 23 April 2022), images are not opening, after downloading, with a message:
"Sorry, Photos can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported, or the file is corrupted'.
I tried to figure out the problem, but was unable to get to it.
Any idea why this is happening?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Apr 29, 2022, 3:53:01 AM4/29/22
to efloraofindia
Yes, not able to open the image files due to some unknown error.
Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Apr 29, 2022, 5:59:26 AM4/29/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Another one: SK 3426 24 April 2022
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Apr 29, 2022, 6:17:05 AM4/29/22
to efloraofindia
The image files are not opening for SK 3426 24 April 2022
Regards.
Dinesh

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 30, 2022, 1:33:05 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia
I get such problem very commonly, especially images received from IPhone. Easiest solution is download image, open in Paint, save as JPG. (replace when you get prompt). Now you can open in Adobe photoshop or any other software.

J.M. Garg

Apr 30, 2022, 2:19:13 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia
Thanks a lot, Singh ji,
I will try.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Apr 30, 2022, 6:04:01 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh, Saroj Kasaju
Downloaded images not opening in Paint also.
I tried with images at SK 3425 24 April 2022

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 30, 2022, 6:30:12 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia
Try these
IMG_0537.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 30, 2022, 6:30:50 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia
IMG_0538.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 30, 2022, 6:33:49 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia
Here are all three pictures opened through Paint, saved (and replaced) as JPG. When you open further in Adobe photoshop, it gives you three options, choose middle option (convert colours).
IMG_0539.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 30, 2022, 6:36:26 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia
All three should open normally, as I have already applied convert option.

J.M. Garg

Apr 30, 2022, 6:38:42 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Singh ji.
Your posted images are fine now.
But I am unable to open the original posted images in Paint for conversion.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 30, 2022, 6:41:58 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia
I have Windows 10 on my HP PC

J.M. Garg

Apr 30, 2022, 7:04:41 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh, Saroj Kasaju
I also have Windows 10 on my Laptop.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 30, 2022, 8:00:50 AM4/30/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
I have re-posted images in the concerned thread. Please check.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju