SK 3425 24 April 2022

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 24, 2022, 12:46:55 AM4/24/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Alastair Culham, Sheila Sadd
Dear Members,

Location:  Romford, UK
Altitude:  40 m.
Date: 09 March 2022
Habit : Cultivated

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
IMG_0539.jpg
IMG_0537.jpg
IMG_0538.jpg

Plantaholic Sheila.

Apr 24, 2022, 7:59:05 AM4/24/22
to efloraofindia

Tough one.
Looks like a Petunia.
Petunia hybrid Blanket violet seems a good match.

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 24, 2022, 8:06:44 AM4/24/22
to efloraindia, Sheila Sadd, J.M. Garg

Thank you Sheila !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Apr 24, 2022, 8:46:16 PM4/24/22
to efloraofindia, Sheila Sadd, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Sheila ji and Saroj ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 30, 2022, 6:15:13 AM4/30/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Re-sending images !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

IMG_0537.jpg
IMG_0538.jpg
IMG_0539.jpg

Plantaholic Sheila.

Apr 30, 2022, 8:17:56 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia
Still look like petunia leaves.

There is a new plant that I have yet to see....Petchoa  it is a hybrid genus derived from crossing Calibrachoa and Petunia...maybe this is one.
Really need more clear images.

J.M. Garg

May 10, 2022, 6:07:51 AM5/10/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Sheila Sadd

Some earlier relevant feedback:

  Still look like petunia leaves.
There is a new plant that I have yet to see....Petchoa  it is a hybrid genus derived from crossing Calibrachoa and Petunia...maybe this is one.
Really need more clear images.- from Sheila ji
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

May 10, 2022, 6:37:57 AM5/10/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

May 16, 2022, 4:58:27 AM5/16/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Hi, Saroj ji,
Pl. post the images again as not opening on downloading.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju