... 05SEP09 climber at TWLS

Dinesh Valke

Sep 7, 2009, 11:09:13 PM9/7/09
to Indian Tree Pix, rashida atthar
Dear friends,

A climber for ID.
Place: Tungareshwar Wildlife Sanctuary.
Date: 05 SEP 09

Regards.
P1030878.jpg
P1030862.jpg
P1030875.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Sep 10, 2009, 6:42:10 AM9/10/09
to indiantreepix
... I think this post may not have been received by anybody of Indian
TreePx.
This post was posted on 08 SEP 09 ... no responses yet.
Regards.
>  P1030878.jpg
> 75KViewDownload
>
>  P1030862.jpg
> 87KViewDownload
>
>  P1030875.jpg
> 84KViewDownload

Satish Phadke

Sep 10, 2009, 11:04:36 AM9/10/09
to Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
Dinesh I am receiving all your mails.
I have no clue for the climber you have posted. Sorry.
Dr Phadke

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

Pardeshi S.

Sep 10, 2009, 11:56:03 AM9/10/09
to indiantreepix
Hello Dinesh ji i am not receiving any of the mails.
this plant is Cucumis species or mcuh rarely a Lagenaria species of
Cucurbitaceae.

regards
Satish Pardeshi

On Sep 10, 8:04 pm, Satish Phadke <phadke.sat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dinesh I am receiving all your mails.
> I have no clue for the climber you have posted. Sorry.
> Dr Phadke
>
> 2009/9/10 Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com>
>

> > ... I think this post may not have been received by anybody of Indian
> > TreePx.
> > This post was posted on 08 SEP 09 ... no responses yet.
> > Regards.
>
> > On Sep 8, 8:09 am, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Dear friends,
>
> > > A climber for ID.
> > > Place: Tungareshwar Wildlife Sanctuary.
> > > Date: 05 SEP 09
>
> > > Regards.
>
> > >  P1030878.jpg
> > > 75KViewDownload
>
> > >  P1030862.jpg
> > > 87KViewDownload
>
> > >  P1030875.jpg
> > > 84KViewDownload
>
> --
>
> http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com- Hide quoted text -

Dinesh Valke

Sep 10, 2009, 12:16:37 PM9/10/09
to Pardeshi S., indiantreepix
Satish ji, I was wondering whether it is Momordica balsamina, cannot stress because I have not seen its fruits.
I do not think it to be Cucumis melo ssp. agrestis -- I do not see the tell-tale the pale yellow centre.
Regards.

J.M. Garg

Oct 5, 2009, 10:15:14 AM10/5/09
to indiantreepix, Dinesh Valke, Tabish, satish pardeshi

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

Earlier relevant feedback:

"Hello Dinesh ji ....
this plant is Cucumis species or mcuh rarely a Lagenaria species of
Cucurbitaceae.
regards
Satish Pardeshi"

"Satish ji, I was wondering whether it is Momordica balsamina, cannot stress because I have not seen its fruits.
I do not think it to be Cucumis melo ssp. agrestis -- I do not see the tell-tale the pale yellow centre." from Dinesh ji.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

P1030878.jpg
P1030862.jpg
P1030875.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Oct 5, 2009, 10:27:04 AM10/5/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, Tabish, satish pardeshi
Dear friends,

A response from Prashant (Awale):
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Dinesh,
Its a Puzzle for me, are these  flowers or  receptacle..
I am also eager to know as to what it is..

best wishes
Prashant
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Prashant must be correct !! There would have been a quick response had there been flowers there.
In any case, getting to know the plant would relieve the suspense.

Regards.

J.M. Garg

Aug 13, 2021, 3:51:07 AM8/13/21
to efloraofindia