Eriocaulon heterolepis

Rajesh Sachdev

Nov 18, 2009, 3:14:27 AM11/18/09
to indiantreepix, wildflowerindia, india-nature-pixs
Name of Species:  Eriocaulon heterolepis
Common Name: Buttonhead Pipewort (English )
Family: Eriocaulaceae
Conservation status: NA
Photographed: 19th Oct., 2009
Location: Phansad WLS, Near Alibaug
Camera: OLYMPUS SP570UZ
Lens: OLYMPUS ED LENS AF ZOOM 4.6 - 92 mm, 1:2.8 - 4.6
Flowers between : August-October

--
Regards
Rajesh Sachdev

Eriocaulon heterolepis.jpg

Aparna Watve

Nov 18, 2009, 6:06:04 AM11/18/09
to Rajesh Sachdev, indiantreepix, wildflowerindia, india-nature-pixs
Dear Rajesh,
Please tell the characters which you used for identifying this species
and also point them out in this specific photograph you have
circulated.
Also refer to my earlier warning messages and ensuing discussion about
not confirming identification of Poaceae, Cyperaceae and Eriocaulaceae
from a photograph.
Regards
Aparna
> --

Dr. Aparna Watve
Dr. Aparna Watve
Asha Appt, Shanti Nagar, Ekata Colony
Nr. BSNL tower, Akbar Ward,
Seoni.480661
tel: 07692-228115
mobile: (0)9755667710 and 9822597288 still works

J.M. Garg

Dec 17, 2009, 3:20:22 AM12/17/09
to indiantreepix, Rajesh Sachdev, Aparna Watve
Forwarding again.
Earlier relevant feedback:

“Dear Rajesh,

Please tell the characters which you used for identifying this species
and also point them out in this specific photograph you have
circulated.
Also refer to my earlier warning messages and ensuing discussion about
not confirming identification of Poaceae, Cyperaceae and Eriocaulaceae
from a photograph.
Regards

Aparna”

--