Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

bindu kapadia

ungelesen,
02.04.2009, 03:03:0702.04.09
an indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Here is the plant which resembles the pitcher plant!
The leaves are Thunbergia type. Can you throw light?
Taken in Kalimpong Orchid Resort.
Regards,
Bindu
Picture 015.jpg
Picture 016.jpg

Dinesh Valke

ungelesen,
02.04.2009, 03:18:3502.04.09
an bindu kapadia, indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Thanks Bindu ji for sharing this beautiful sight.
Regards.

Swapna Prabhu

ungelesen,
02.04.2009, 04:28:4702.04.09
an bindu kapadia, indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Beauty!!

An Aristolochia sp.

-Swapna

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 12:33 PM, bindu kapadia <bind...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dr. Salim Ali Chawk
Mumbai - 400 001.
India.

Madhuri Pejaver

ungelesen,
02.04.2009, 10:02:0002.04.09
an indiantreepix, wildflowerindia, bindu kapadia

in marathi called as badakvel as the flower shape resembles a duck. it is a creeper. the fruits are five capsules attached like a basket. even that looks beautiful. with the wind the basket moves so that seed dispersal occures.
it is a food plant of some butterfly dont remember which
madhuri
- On Thu, 2/4/09, bindu kapadia <bind...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: bindu kapadia <bind...@gmail.com>
> Subject: [indiantreepix:10022] Pitcher plant? ID BK 6
> To: "indiantreepix" <indian...@googlegroups.com>, "wildflowerindia" <WildFlo...@yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Thursday, 2 April, 2009, 12:33 PM
> Here is the plant which resembles
> the pitcher plant!
> The leaves are Thunbergia type. Can you throw
> light?
> Taken in Kalimpong Orchid Resort.
> Regards,
> Bindu

Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Grab now http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address

nabha meghani

ungelesen,
21.06.2009, 10:07:0521.06.09
an indiantreepix

a very nice flower, blooming from spring till late summer,
Regards
Nalini
Felberich-3878-k.jpg
Felberich-3875-k.jpg
Felberich-3877-k.jpg

JM Garg

ungelesen,
24.05.2018, 06:30:1124.05.18
an efloraofindia
Picture 015.jpg
Picture 016.jpg

JM Garg

ungelesen,
15.06.2019, 06:57:1815.06.19
an efloraofindia, nabha meghani
Felberich-3878-k.jpg
Felberich-3875-k.jpg
Felberich-3877-k.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

ungelesen,
05.02.2021, 01:44:2505.02.21
an efloraofindia
This is a mixed thread, Lysimachia uploaded by Nabha ji
Distributed as   Lysimachia vulgaris ?
This is I hope L. punctata, a species similar to L. vulgaris (flowers in Panicles, flowers 12-18 mm across) but differing in flowers being in axillary whorls and larger in size nearly 20 mm across
Group discussion at
Pitcher plant? ID BK 6 (google.com)       refer to post by Nabha ji only

Gurcharan Singh

ungelesen,
05.02.2021, 01:45:2105.02.21
an indiantreepix
This is a mixed thread, Lysimachia uploaded by Nabha ji
Distributed as   Lysimachia vulgaris ?
This is I hope L. punctata, a species similar to L. vulgaris (flowers in Panicles, flowers 12-18 mm across) but differing in flowers being in axillary whorls and larger in size nearly 20 mm across
Group discussion at
Pitcher plant? ID BK 6 (google.com)       refer to post by Nabha ji only

Felberich-3878-k.jpg
Felberich-3875-k.jpg
Felberich-3877-k.jpg
Allen antworten