ANFEB32 Please identify this Crotalaria sp.

Anurag Sharma

Feb 12, 2015, 8:28:27 AM2/12/15
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Family: Fabaceae
Date: 26th December 2014
Place: Agumbe, Karnataka
Habit: Herb
DSC_0997.JPG
DSC_0977.jpg
DSC_0981.jpg
DSC_0987.jpg
DSC_09871.jpg
DSC_0983.jpg
DSC_0985.jpg
DSC_0986.JPG
DSC_0991.JPG

J.M. Garg

Feb 15, 2015, 6:10:27 AM2/15/15
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

DSC_0997.JPG
DSC_0977.jpg
DSC_0981.jpg
DSC_0987.jpg
DSC_09871.jpg
DSC_0983.jpg
DSC_0985.jpg
DSC_0986.JPG
DSC_0991.JPG

J.M. Garg

Feb 19, 2015, 1:48:03 AM2/19/15
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma
Feb 19, 2017, 8:02:30 AM2/19/17
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma
Forwarding again for Id assistance
please.

Feb 19, 2017, 8:09:05 AM2/19/17
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma, Shivaprakash Nv
Thanks, Shiveprakash ji.
But it does not match with images at Crotalaria filipes Benth.

Feb 20, 2017, 1:41:35 AM2/20/17
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma
Thanks, Krishnaraj ji.
But the images at efi link at Crotalaria calycina look different.

--
M.V.Krishnaraj Ph. D.
Assistant Professor

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 16, 2021, 7:12:39 AM9/16/21
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 16, 2021, 7:13:29 AM9/16/21
to indiantreepix, Anurag Sharma
DSC_0997.JPG
DSC_0977.jpg
DSC_0981.jpg
DSC_0987.jpg
DSC_09871.jpg
DSC_0983.jpg
DSC_0985.jpg
DSC_0986.JPG
DSC_0991.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 21, 2021, 2:30:14 AM9/21/21
to efloraofindia, Anurag sharma
Sep 21, 2021, 3:08:55 AM9/21/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Anurag sharma
Crotalaria triquetra Dalzell for sure ! Please compare legumes !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Sep 21, 2021, 5:31:54 AM9/21/21
to Lalithamba Avadhanam, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Anurag sharma
Thanks a lot, Lalithamba ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Tue, 21 Sep, 2021, 2:53 pm Lalithamba Avadhanam, <alali...@gmail.com> wrote:
it looks crotalaria triquetra
--
A.Lalithamba

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 21, 2021, 6:15:49 AM9/21/21
to J.M. Garg, Lalithamba Avadhanam, efloraofindia, Anurag sharma

Thank you Lalithamba ji for validating my ID !

Saroj Kasaju