decussate herb from Hooghly 2-12-12 sk

surajit koley

Dec 2, 2012, 1:13:47 PM12/2/12
to efloraofindia
Sir,

This seems to be the same plant as in my earlier upload at - https://groups.google.com/d/topic/indiantreepix/lX-nnaHvgJE/discussion.
But these pictures are recorded in unused fields very near the very ditch where i recorded the pictures in the above link.
H & H : small herb, erect, sometimes decumbent; avg. 1 ft high
Date : 02/12/12, 11.50 a.m.
Place : Hooghly

Thank you & Regards,

surajit

DSCN8491.jpg
DSCN8493.jpg
DSCN8521.jpg
DSCN8526.jpg
DSCN8536.jpg
DSCN8538.jpg
DSCN8541.jpg
DSCN8555.jpg

surajit koley

Dec 5, 2012, 9:11:23 PM12/5/12
to efloraofindia

surajit koley

Dec 6, 2012, 12:06:59 PM12/6/12
to efloraofindia
Sir,

This plant is -

Attaching more pictures, recorded yesterday.

This plant is Hygrophila triflora (Roxb.) Fosberg & Sachet, i think.

Thank you & Regards,

surajit

05dec12_DSCN8859.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8864.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8875.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8889.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8896.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8900.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8903.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8905.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8909.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8914.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8917.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8918.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8923.jpg

jmgarg1

Dec 12, 2012, 7:52:18 AM12/12/12
to efloraofindia, mitra...@gmail.com, mithi...@yahoo.com, pch...@gmail.com, micromi...@gmail.com, subh...@yahoo.com, apda...@gmail.com, sujan...@yahoo.com, surajitno...@gmail.com, pkb...@gmail.com

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2015 members & 1,39,500 messages on 30/11/12) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 7500 species).

05dec12_DSCN8859.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8864.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8875.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8889.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8896.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8900.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8903.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8905.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8909.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8914.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8917.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8918.jpg
05dec12_DSCN8923.jpg

surajit koley

Dec 12, 2012, 12:40:00 PM12/12/12
to jmgarg1, efloraofindia, mitra...@gmail.com, mithi...@yahoo.com, pch...@gmail.com, micromi...@gmail.com, subh...@yahoo.com, apda...@gmail.com, sujan...@yahoo.com, pkb...@gmail.com
Sir,

The day before yesterday i downloaded Flora Indica and found this plant may not be Ruellia triflora Roxb. copying a few points from F. I. iii. 52. -
R. triflora R.
  • flowers axillary, three-fold, one a common short peduncle, pretty large....
  • bracts oblong, hairy
Thank you & Regards,

surajit

jmgarg1