Hooghly : might be Cyperus cuspidatus H. B. & K.

surajit koley

Aug 26, 2013, 12:18:59 PM8/26/13
to efloraofindia
The most remarkable feature of this small cyperus (1 to 2.5 inches) is its very long bracts.

Thank you

Regards

P1050816.jpg
P1050828.jpg
P1050829.jpg
P1050830.jpg
P1050819.jpg
P1050820.jpg
P1050821.jpg
P1050821_ori.jpg
P1050824.jpg
P1050826.jpg
P1050826_ori.jpg
P1050827.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 5, 2013, 3:04:36 AM9/5/13
to efloraofindia, tanveer khan, Paramjit Channa, nirbh...@rediffmail.com, Balkar Singh, Dinesh Valke, Gurcharan Singh, Nayan Singh, Prashant awale, Satish Phadke, Nidhan Singh, surajit koley, Rohit Patel, Dr Umeshkumar Tiwari, alk...@gmail.com, Bhagyashri Ranade, Chitra Shanker, Suresh Rana

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2165 members & 1,64,000 messages on 31/8/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8500 species & 1,70, 000 images).
P1050816.jpg
P1050828.jpg
P1050829.jpg
P1050830.jpg
P1050819.jpg
P1050820.jpg
P1050821.jpg
P1050821_ori.jpg
P1050824.jpg
P1050826.jpg
P1050826_ori.jpg
P1050827.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 14, 2013, 10:47:31 AM9/14/13
to efloraofindia, ANiIL kumar, tanveer khan, Paramjit Channa, Aaru Muga, nirbh...@rediffmail.com, Dr Preeti s, Manoj Chandran, Girish Jathar, Manish Kandwal, jef.ve...@naturalis.nl, surajit koley

surajit koley

Sep 14, 2013, 12:13:47 PM9/14/13
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
I think it is Cyperus cuspidatus Kunth. and I may very well be wrong.

Thank you

Regards

surajit

P1060084.jpg