RE: [ima-sdk] [ios] imaadsmanagerdelegate didreceive event not fired in pip mode

IMA SDK

May 8, 2024, 8:53:22 AMMay 8
to raffi.ma...@theoplayer.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Raffi,

Thank you for contacting us.

After reviewing the sample project, I was able to verify that the issue can be replicated in the latest SDK. I have reported this as an issue, and will provide updates as they become available. Your patience in the meantime is greatly appreciated.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIumy:ref" (ADR-00234136)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

Raffi Manissalian

May 10, 2024, 6:29:19 AMMay 10
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Dear IMA SDK team,

Thank you for reviewing the issue. For clarity I will link the other ticket (duplicate) here for reference since I deleted my initial comment in this one.
https://groups.google.com/g/ima-sdk/c/shnH5l3ee8g

As for the issue itself, I am looking forward to seeing a solution for this bug.

Kind regards,
Raffi Manissalian

Legal Notice
You can find the latest terms and policies of THEO Technologies under www.theoplayer.com/terms including our "GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS". In the absence of a signed agreement between you and THEO Technologies, by replying to this email these terms apply to the relevant transaction between us.
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and contain CONFIDENTIAL and/or privileged information and are legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message including any attachments and you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Full security of emails over the internet cannot be ensured. Despite our efforts it is your responsibility to provide for your protection.
Global HQ: THEO Technologies NV, Philipssite 5 bus 1, 3001 Heverlee, Belgium - BE 0847.829.290 - CEO: Steven Tielemans

IMA SDK

May 10, 2024, 6:39:49 AMMay 10
to raffi.ma...@theoplayer.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Raffi,

Thank you for contacting us.

The matter is undergoing examination within the team. Please be advised that updates will be communicated as they become accessible. Your patience during this transitional period is much appreciated.