Re: [fsug-tvm] Digest for ilug-tvm@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

4 views
Skip to first unread message

Aswin Babu Karuvally

unread,
Oct 15, 2017, 3:21:06 PM10/15/17
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
While not strictly a libre solution, there exists the Google Chrome
Remote Desktop which ran satisfactorily when I used it once.

On 10/15/17, ilug...@googlegroups.com <ilug...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> =============================================================================
> Today's topic summary
> =============================================================================
>
> Group: ilug...@googlegroups.com
> Url:
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/ilug-tvm/topics
>
>
> - Alternative for Team Viewer [3 Updates]
> http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm/t/3862a73b10f9c1da
>
>
> =============================================================================
> Topic: Alternative for Team Viewer
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm/t/3862a73b10f9c1da
> =============================================================================
>
> ---------- 1 of 3 ----------
> From: sooraj kenoth <sooraj...@gmail.com>
> Date: Oct 14 02:51PM +0530
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm/msg/443dde8fbab91
>
> Hi,
> Is there any alternative for TeamViewer, which will work across a
> intra network? Teamviewer is working without any issue. SSH is not
> working properly.
>
> My PC is located in a campus, where we are connecting to the ISP
> through a proxy server in which most of the ports are blocked. I need
> to share my PC with a service technician who located outside the
> campus.
>
> --
> Regards
> Sooraj Kenoth
> "I am Being the Change I Wish to See in the World"
>
>
> ---------- 2 of 3 ----------
> From: "Tanzeem M.B" <tanze...@gmail.com>
> Date: Oct 14 04:16PM +0530
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm/msg/4487b12cd8172
>
> Apache open meetings
> It uses flash. You may use gnash instead.
>
>
>
> ---------- 3 of 3 ----------
> From: "Tanzeem M.B" <tanze...@gmail.com>
> Date: Oct 14 04:16PM +0530
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm/msg/4487ba63be1d3
>
> Apache open meetings
> It uses flash. You may use gnash instead.
>
> On 14-Oct-2017 2:52 PM, "sooraj kenoth" <sooraj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> Is there any alternative for TeamViewer, which will work across a
> intra network? Teamviewer is working without any issue. SSH is not
> working properly.
>
> My PC is located in a campus, where we are connecting to the ISP
> through a proxy server in which most of the ports are blocked. I need
> to share my PC with a service technician who located outside the
> campus.
>
> --
> Regards
> Sooraj Kenoth
> "I am Being the Change I Wish to See in the World"
>
> --
> --
> "Freedom is the only law".
> "Freedom Unplugged"
> http://www.ilug-tvm.org
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
> To control your subscription visit http://groups.google.co.in/
> group/ilug-tvm/subscribe
> To post to this group, send email to ilug...@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> ilug-tvm-u...@googlegroups.com
>
>
>
> For details visit the google group page: http://groups.google.com/
> group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Free Software Users Group, Thiruvananthapuram" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to ilug-tvm+u...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this
> group. You can change your settings on the group membership page:
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/ilug-tvm/join
> .
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an
> email to ilug-tvm+u...@googlegroups.com.
>
>
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages