XDW change proposal, updated xsd, & tests for review

lynn felhofer

Apr 3, 2012, 10:36:46 AM4/3/12
to ihe-xdw-im...@googlegroups.com
This email contains important information for XDW implementers planning to test at the Bern connectathon.

(1) XDW Change Proposals in effect for Bern testing

In response to inquiries to this email list and questions that arose during test development, two change proposals (CPs) have been submitted against the XDW Trial Implementation supplement.  These CPs contain important corrections that will be in effect for testing at the Bern connectathon.  Unfortunately, because of the short timeframe, these CPs will not be included in an official CP ballot prior to the connectathon.  However, the CPs have undergone close review by the XDW technical team (supplement editors), and we believe these changes will be accepted.  Certainly conforming your implementation to these changes will make it closer to the final version than the existing XDW supplement text.

The two CPs have been submitted to ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2012/CPs/Incoming/  for review by the IT Infrastructure Technical Committee and are also attached to this email for your convenience.

(2) Update to XDW example and schema in line with the CP changes

Due to the updates in the CPs, the schema files and XDW example required changes.  These are ready for your use and are posted at ftp://ftp.ihe.net/TF_Implementation_Material/ITI/packages/

(3) Updates to the XDW validator for pre-Connectathon testing

The pre-Connectathon tests using the XDW validator **have not yet** been updated to take the Change Proposals into account.  This work is underway and we expect to be able to announce later this week that it is ready.

(4) Connectathon tests are now published

I have completed a draft of the XDW tests that will be run at the connectathon.  You can find them in gazelle on your main connectathon page (gazelle menu Connectathon-->Connectathon) or using menu Test Definition-->Manage Test Requirements.  I welcome comments or questions on the tests; these can be sent on this list or to me individually.    In the coming weeks, I expect to add an optional test or two that would give vendors a chance to do early testing of some XDW content profiles currently under development (eg tumor board and others).  If these test become available, I will announce them here.

I look forward to working on XDW tests with many of you in Bern.

With kind regards,

Lynn Felhofer

CP-ITI-XDW-clarifyOptionRqmts-20120330.docx
CP-ITI-XDW-v6_20120403.docx

Boufahja Abderrazek

Apr 6, 2012, 10:32:39 AM4/6/12
to lynn felhofer, ihe-xdw-im...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am abderazek, from IHE-europe gazelle team, and manager of XDW validator.

The validator of XDW document is now updated to the new changes proposals done this week. An example of a valid XDW document can be find here : http://gazelle.ihe.net/EVSClient/xdwResult.seam?id=162.

The XSL file to view the content of an XDW document was also updated, this file can be find here : http://gazelle.ihe.net/xsl/XDW.xsl.

Best regards,

    Abderrazek.