CPs on Pharm profiles

SPAHNI Stéphane

Feb 12, 2021, 4:21:54 AM2/12/21
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Dear Pharmacy members,

Please find enclosed 5 change proposals for the CMPD, MTP, PRE, DIS and PADV profiles. They concern either technical specifications or clarification of wording.

We will discuss them during the virtual f2f in March.

CP-142 contains several wording clarifications, CP-143 asks for alignment between PCC and PHARM specs, CP-144 asks for forbiding or at least ignoring an existing (but a priori not used and for sure controversial) notion of inheritence in CDA components (inheritence which could lead if supported in the need to propagate information from one CDA (e.g. PRE or PADV) to another (e.g. DIS) , CP-145 is the cross-community support for PHARM-1 and CP-146 is a draft proposal for a PHARM-5 transaction.

Note that CPs 142 and 143 (and possibly 144 but low probability) may have an impact on existing implementations depending on how they interpreted the spec! It is therefore important to check existing use of the concerned fields before we discuss on the best option to take for clarifying our specification (Austria, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, ?). Being able to take decisions during March meeting would be great.

Kind regards,

Stéphane

--

Stéphane Spahni, PhD