Re: [IECFUG] Abridged summary of iecfug@googlegroups.com - 6 Messages in 1 Topic

Mark Gregory

Dec 5, 2012, 1:13:31 PM12/5/12
to iec...@googlegroups.com
Free food and free software are the best! But I can't make it, too much work right now.

Mark Gregory

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:04 AM, <iec...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/iecfug/topics

    Kalen Gibbons <kalen....@gmail.com> Dec 04 12:46PM -0800

    Hey guys,

    I haven't heard back from anyone. Are you guys against free food and free
    software??????

    It's going to be a fun evening, please let us know if you can make it.

    Thanks, ...more
    Josh Highland <joshhi...@gmail.com> Dec 04 01:25PM -0800

    I'm bummed I wont be able to make it :(

    --Josh Highland

    ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group iecfug.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Mark Gregory

Luis Majano

Dec 5, 2012, 1:46:20 PM12/5/12
to iec...@googlegroups.com
Work? Free food and software and beer is much better than work

Luis Majano
CEO
Ortus Solutions, Corp
Toll Free/Fax: 1-888-557-8057
Direct: 909-248-3408
Twitter: @lmajano, @ortussolutions

Steve Beauvais

Dec 6, 2012, 6:58:13 AM12/6/12
to iec...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, can't make it. Another family obligation.
Regards,

Steve

Tel: 626.824.9682
sjbea...@gmail.com