[IECFUG] Annual Christmas Bash

Kalen Gibbons

Nov 30, 2012, 2:58:16 PM11/30/12
to iecfug

Hey everyone,

It’s that time of year again.  We’re having our annual Christmas bash next Thursday, December 6th, at Pizza N’ Such in Claremont.

It’ll be a year-end celebration with lots of food, fun, friends, and even an Adobe software giveaway.  So don’t miss this chance to rub elbows with your fellow developers and celebrate another great year.

Everyone is welcome, friends and family included, and although you are not required to RVSP, we ask that you please let us know if you’re coming so that we can get an approximate head count.

Details:
December 6th, 2012 @ Pizza N’ Such
- starting at 6:30 PM
- View Map
http://pizzansuchclaremont.com/

Thanks,
Kalen Gibbons

Kalen Gibbons

Dec 4, 2012, 3:46:26 PM12/4/12
to iecfug
Hey guys,

I haven't heard back from anyone.  Are you guys against free food and free software??????

It's going to be a fun evening, please let us know if you can make it.

Thanks,
Kalen Gibbons

James Barcellano

Dec 4, 2012, 3:47:22 PM12/4/12
to iec...@googlegroups.com
I'm down. Will be there.

-James Barcellano
Php/MySQL/CakePHP Web Developer
http://jamesb.biz/
951-25-GEEK-1
951-25-(4335)-1
ja...@jamesb.biz

Neil

Dec 4, 2012, 4:02:00 PM12/4/12
to iec...@googlegroups.com
I'm in! Cheers!

Marcia Smith

Dec 4, 2012, 4:04:39 PM12/4/12
to iec...@googlegroups.com
I can do it also.

Marcia

Luis Majano

Dec 4, 2012, 4:15:04 PM12/4/12
to iec...@googlegroups.com
I am in

Luis Majano
CEO
Ortus Solutions, Corp
Toll Free/Fax: 1-888-557-8057
Direct: 909-248-3408
Twitter: @lmajano, @ortussolutions

Josh Highland

Dec 4, 2012, 4:25:17 PM12/4/12
to iec...@googlegroups.com
I'm bummed I wont be able to make it :(

--Josh Highland

Carlos Balacuit

Dec 5, 2012, 4:12:37 PM12/5/12
to iec...@googlegroups.com
I'll try.

- Carlos

Carlos Balacuit

Dec 6, 2012, 6:19:27 PM12/6/12
to iec...@googlegroups.com
I can't.  Happy Holidays and so forth.

- Carlos

Luis Majano

Dec 6, 2012, 6:30:48 PM12/6/12
to iec...@googlegroups.com
Booooo

Luis Majano
CEO
Ortus Solutions, Corp
Toll Free/Fax: 1-888-557-8057
Direct: 909-248-3408
Twitter: @lmajano, @ortussolutions

Carlos Balacuit

Dec 7, 2012, 5:05:54 PM12/7/12
to iec...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, sir.  I ate local pizza in your honor.

- Carlos

Myriam Ruiz

Dec 7, 2012, 5:19:08 PM12/7/12
to iec...@googlegroups.com, iecfug
Happy Holidays to all of you. I had planned to go but unfortunately left work late and from Woodland Hills it was a long drive.

I hope u all had fun,

Myriam