iDempiere 11 name proposals

Diego Ruiz

Nov 24, 2023, 7:47:43 AM11/24/23
to idempiere-marketing

Hey, Community Rockstars!

Last year's name brainstorming was a blast, and guess what? We're gearing up for round two!

The arrival of iDempiere 11 is imminent, and we're on the hunt for the perfect name to define this thrilling new version.

Got a brilliant idea? Drop your suggestion in this thread before Friday, December 8th!

Once the clock ticks past that date, all the fantastic proposals will be gathered, and it's game time! We'll conduct a thrilling poll among the community to determine the winning name.

Let's ignite some creativity and find a name that truly expresses this amazing software.

For a bit of inspiration, check out some of the previous proposals here: https://groups.google.com/g/idempiere-marketing/c/PAES66SNGWY

Best regards,
Diego Ruiz

Anna Fadeeva

Nov 24, 2023, 8:20:27 AM11/24/23
to idempiere-marketing
iDempiere Celestial

пятница, 24 ноября 2023 г. в 16:47:43 UTC+4, Diego Ruiz:

sy...@syvasoft.com

Nov 24, 2023, 10:14:15 AM11/24/23
to idempiere-marketing
iDempiere Champ

Djoudi Abdelouahab

Nov 24, 2023, 10:19:19 AM11/24/23
to idempiere...@googlegroups.com, idempiere...@googlegroups.com
Idempiere 11 GAZA ,

Djoudi Abdelouahab

---- On Sat,25 Nov 2023 00:14:15 +0100 sy...@syvasoft.com wrote ----

Mohamed Dernoun

Nov 27, 2023, 11:02:50 AM11/27/23
to idempiere-marketing

IDEMPIERE PEACE
IDEMPIERE GAZA

Diego Ruiz

Nov 28, 2023, 11:49:19 AM11/28/23
to idempiere-marketing
Some other ideas derived from the meaning of #11 in different cultures and words associated with the number:
  1. ElevenEpic
  2. Onyx
  3. Stellar
  4. Elevate
  5. Apex
  6. Primo
  7. Undecimus
  8. Elva
  9. Justice
  10. Voyager
  11. Zenith

Diego Ruiz

Nov 28, 2023, 11:49:39 AM11/28/23
to idempiere-marketing
Oh I found one more:
  • Synergy: This word means the interaction or cooperation of two or more things to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their individual effects. It is a fitting word for the number 11, which is often associated with teamwork, collaboration, and the power of the collective.

Matthew Law

Nov 28, 2023, 4:47:27 PM11/28/23
to idempiere...@googlegroups.com
Voyager is cool.

Chuck Boecking

Nov 28, 2023, 4:57:57 PM11/28/23
to idempiere...@googlegroups.com
+1 voyager (throwback to star trek - the motion picture - v'ger)

Regards,

Chuck Boecking
512.850.6068 (office and cell)
ch...@chuboe.com
www.ChuckBoecking.com
chuck.boecking (skype)

zuhri utama

Nov 28, 2023, 7:16:10 PM11/28/23
to idempiere-marketing
+1 for zenith. sounds cool when read idempiere zenith

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Nov 29, 2023, 5:21:45 AM11/29/23
to idempiere...@googlegroups.com
Following Diego's approach, some other words related to 11:

iDempiere Elf   (mythological creature, but also 11 in German)
iDempiere Aquarius   (11th zodiac sign)
iDempiere Sodium    (element with atomic number 11)
iDempiere Himalia    (11th moon of Jupiter)
iDempiere Carme     (XI moon of Jupiter)

Andres Lopez Andrade

Dec 2, 2023, 9:44:47 AM12/2/23
to idempiere-marketing
The name iDempiere Apex sounds good to me

Diego Ruiz

Dec 4, 2023, 7:56:13 AM12/4/23
to idempiere-marketing
Thank you guys for the proposals and input.

You can vote for your favourite here: https://forms.gle/en1cko3YX69UMEWe6

The poll will be closed on December 10th.