iDempiere 10 name proposals

Diego Ruiz

Nov 10, 2022, 8:38:31 AM11/10/22
to idempiere-marketing
Hi community,

Last year's name brainstorming was a success, so we want to try it again.

iDempiere 10 (amazing) is around the corner and we're looking for a name for this new version.

Do you have an idea, please submit your proposal in this thread until Friday, November 18th!

After that date, the proposals will be collected and a poll among the community will be conducted to define the winning name!

Let's choose the best name that represents this amazing milestone in the project.

Best regards,
Diego Ruiz

Anna Fadeeva

Nov 10, 2022, 11:56:56 AM11/10/22
to idempiere-marketing
iDempiere Peace

четверг, 10 ноября 2022 г. в 17:38:31 UTC+4, Diego Ruiz:

Chuck Boecking

Nov 11, 2022, 5:39:27 PM11/11/22
to idempiere...@googlegroups.com
I like it!

Rifs:
  • iDempiere World Peace
  • World Peas

Regards,

Chuck Boecking
512.850.6068 (office and cell)
ch...@chuboe.com
www.ChuckBoecking.com
chuck.boecking (skype)

Diego Ruiz

Nov 14, 2022, 7:23:12 AM11/14/22
to idempiere-marketing
I like the peace reference!

Some other ideas derived from the meaning of #10 in different cultures:
Capricorn
Hildegard
Odysseus
Completeness

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Nov 14, 2022, 8:37:08 AM11/14/22
to idempiere...@googlegroups.com
Was checking how to say ten in different languages, and I kind of like the latin way:

iDempiere Decem

Decem is 10 in latin, and also comes handy as the release is going to be in december  :-)

En 14/11/22 13:23, Diego Ruiz escribió:
I like the peace reference!

Some other ideas derived from the meaning of #10 in different cultures:
Capricorn
Hildegard
Odysseus
Completeness

El viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2022 a las 23:39:27 UTC+1, Chuck Boecking escribió:
I like it!

Rifs:
  • iDempiere World Peace
  • World Peas

Regards,

Chuck Boecking

Sachin Bhimani

Nov 14, 2022, 9:03:52 AM11/14/22
to idempiere-marketing
I like Carlos's option ten in different languages:

iDempiere Dasha

Dasha is 10 in Sanskrit

Anna Fadeeva

Nov 14, 2022, 9:09:08 AM11/14/22
to idempiere-marketing
The peace is  😉
1) Asia
2) America
3) Australia
4) Europe
5) Africa
6) Antarctica
7) Pacific Ocean
8) Atlantic Ocean
9) Indian Ocean
10) Arctic Ocean

All continents and oceans 🌏

понедельник, 14 ноября 2022 г. в 18:03:52 UTC+4, scn.bh...@gmail.com:

Anna Fadeeva

Nov 14, 2022, 9:14:04 AM11/14/22
to idempiere-marketing
But I also see the southern ocean, which has appeared recently. :(

понедельник, 14 ноября 2022 г. в 18:09:08 UTC+4, Anna Fadeeva:

Chuck Boecking

Nov 14, 2022, 9:56:32 AM11/14/22
to idempiere...@googlegroups.com
Like it!

Regards,

Chuck Boecking
512.850.6068 (office and cell)
ch...@chuboe.com
www.ChuckBoecking.com
chuck.boecking (skype)

Deepak Pansheriya

Nov 14, 2022, 10:09:33 AM11/14/22
to idempiere-marketing
I liked Peace.

Andres Lopez Andrade

Nov 14, 2022, 10:05:46 PM11/14/22
to idempiere-marketing
I like Decem!

sy...@syvasoft.com

Nov 17, 2022, 3:42:54 AM11/17/22
to idempiere-marketing
Serenity

Dirk Niemeyer

Nov 17, 2022, 10:23:52 AM11/17/22
to idempiere...@googlegroups.com
How about "enduring"?

Regards,

Dirk Niemeyer

Diego Ruiz

Nov 18, 2022, 7:30:40 AM11/18/22
to idempiere-marketing
Thank you guys for the proposals.

You can vote for your favourite here:
https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/XH7FM8P

Diego Ruiz

Dec 5, 2022, 11:06:48 AM12/5/22
to idempiere-marketing
Thanks again for everyone's suggestions.

photo_2022-12-05_17-04-04.jpg

The community chose iDempiere Peace.

Best regards,
Diego Ruiz