[WG-IDAssurance] Invitation & Agenda for IAWG Call 2023-05-18

1 view

Lynzie Adams via WG-IDAssurance

May 16, 2023, 5:43:14 PM5/16/23
to IAWG
Dear IAWG Members,

Please join us at 12pm US Eastern Time Thursday, May 18, for our next IAWG meeting. As a reminder, all comments being submitted for the NIST Roadmap should be submitted by the end of the day Thursday. We will share the draft submission at next week's meeting. We'll also discuss what's upcoming for the IAWG in the coming weeks.

The proposed agenda and Zoom detail are below.

Date and Time

Proposed Agenda
  1. Administration:
    • Roll call, determination of quorum
    • Minutes approval
    • Kantara updates
    • Assurance updates
    • IAWG Comment Opportunity: DRAFT - NIST IAM Roadmap: Principles, Objectives, & Activities - Due to NIST June 1; Due to IAWG May 18. Current comments here.
    • CARIN Credential Policy (attached) - Update.
    • KIAF 1050 - Glossary and Overview (attached) - updates done by IAWG in 2021 were never approved. Review & vote on set of updates; discuss plan for future document.
  3. Any Other Business

Lynzie Adams
Assurance Program Manager

Kantara IAF-1050 Glossary Overview v2.0 VS v2.0.2 lja.docx
CARIN Draft Credential Policy.pdf

Richard G. WILSHER (@Zygma Inc.)

May 18, 2023, 12:37:06 AM5/18/23
to Lynzie Adams, IAWG

Please join us at 12pm US Eastern Time Thursday, May 18, for our next IAWG meeting. As a reminder, all comments being submitted for the NIST Roadmap should be submitted by the end of the day Thursday. We will share the draft submission at next week's meeting. We'll also discuss what's upcoming for the IAWG in the coming weeks.

The proposed agenda and Zoom detail are below.

Date and Time

·    Date: Thursday, 2023-05-18

·    Time: 9:00 PT | 12:00 ET (time zone calculator)

o   Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://zoom.us/j/93167965850?pwd=dldoT0hYK1k4MkVGYkQ3TkNqdG1Idz09

o   Meeting ID: 931 6796 5850

o   Passcode: 884696

o   You can also dial in using your phone. Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aeg9vt8LSr

Proposed Agenda

1. Administration:

o   Roll call, determination of quorum

o   Minutes approval

§  May 4 DRAFT Minutes

o   Kantara updates

o   Assurance updates

o   IAWG Comment Opportunity: DRAFT - NIST IAM Roadmap: Principles, Objectives, & Activities - Due to NIST June 1; Due to IAWG May 18. Current comments here.

o   CARIN Credential Policy (attached) - Update.

o   KIAF 1050 - Glossary and Overview (attached) - updates done by IAWG in 2021 were never approved. Review & vote on set of updates; discuss plan for future document.

3. Any Other Business