ICAT Collaboration Meeting - 28/10 @ 16:00 CEST

Andrew GOETZ

Oct 27, 2021, 10:06:41 AM10/27/21
to icat...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

tomorrow will be the first ICAT Collaboration meeting without Stuart
(sniff!). After discussion with Alejandra ESRF has accepted to organise
the upcoming ICAT Collaboration meetings (for at least the following 6
months).

The meeting will take place 28/10 @ 16:00 (CEST) / 15:00 (BST) at this
zoom link:

Andy Gotz (ESRF) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

https://esrf.zoom.us/j/92859065803?pwd=TWoza0FOUCtHbHFGT1p4bXlTQkJ6QT09

    Meeting ID: 928 5906 5803
    Passcode: 095837

The proposed agenda is:

(o) How to organise the collaboration meetings

(o) News from the ICAT developers

(o) News from the Facilities deployments

(o) AOB

Let me know if you have other topics for the meeting. We hope to see you
there if possible.

Kind regards

Andy + Marjolaine

Andrew GOETZ

Oct 28, 2021, 11:26:13 AM10/28/21
to icat...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

thanks to those who attended. Please find some notes from the meeting
attached. Corrections and additions welcomed!

CU next time - 26/11/2021 @ 16:00 CEST / 15:00 BST

Kind regards

Andy
ICAT_Collaboration_meeting_28oct2021.txt