Migration from Archon to AtoM

Mary Grace Kosta

Dec 13, 2022, 10:16:31 AM12/13/22
to AtoM Users
I know an organization that wants to move from Archon to AtoM. Is there anyone in the AtoM community that they can talk to regarding migration? Please email me at mkosta(at)csjcanada(dot)org. Thank you.

Dan Gillean

Dec 13, 2022, 11:30:54 AM12/13/22
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mary,

Artefactual has done a number of Archon migrations - feel free to contact us if you're interested in paid migration support. Meanwhile, we've shared a fair bit of tips about migrating from Archon in the forum here over the years - I recommend that you search Archon (or label:migration Archon) in the online forum. A few particular posts:

Additionally, I've tried to summarize my general advice for performing AtoM migrations in the following slide deck:

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

On Tue, Dec 13, 2022 at 10:16 AM 'Mary Grace Kosta' via AtoM Users <ica-ato...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I know an organization that wants to move from Archon to AtoM. Is there anyone in the AtoM community that they can talk to regarding migration? Please email me at mkosta(at)csjcanada(dot)org. Thank you.

Mary G Kosta

Dec 13, 2022, 11:44:22 AM12/13/22
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com

Thanks so much, Dan. I will share this information with the person who asked me.

Wishing you a very peaceful and joyful holiday season,

Mary Grace

Mary Grace Kosta, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Congregational Archivist

485 Windermere Rd.

London, ON N5X 2T1

(519) 432-3781 x 404

https://csjarchive.org/

On twitter: @csjarchive

I acknowledge that I live and work on the territory of the Anishinaabeg, Haudenosaunee, Attawandaron (Neutral), and Wendat peoples, and pay my respects to Elders past and present.

This email, including any and all attachments, (this "Email") is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. The Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph in Canada accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person resulting from any unauthorized use of or reliance upon this Email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or other use of this Email is prohibited. Please notify us of the error in communication by return email and destroy all copies of this Email. Thank you.