error: Move failed: Could not connect to 127.0.0.1:4730

Manuel Bueno (AHCCOOA)

Nov 8, 2019, 8:06:35 AM11/8/19
to AtoM Users
Hi everyone!

We've AtoM 2.4.1, and when we try to move a description with the cursor, get this error: Move failed: Could not connect to 127.0.0.1:4730

I've administration permissions and the option "Sort treeview": "Manual".

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance!

Manuel Bueno
Archivo Histórico de CCOO de Andalucía

Dan Gillean

Nov 12, 2019, 1:01:48 PM11/12/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Manuel,

I believe I have accidentally replied on an earlier version of this post, which you deleted from the forum (but was still in my inbox). You can see my reply here:

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

Manuel Bueno (AHCCOOA)

Nov 13, 2019, 3:57:24 AM11/13/19
to AtoM Users
Hi Dan!

Thanks a lot for your answer, I've revised all permissions and seems ok, but I'll look them in detail.

In any case, I'ma little surprised because I've changed the seetings "Treeview type" and I've select: "Sidebar" (before I had "Full width") and now I can move de descriptions with the coursor!

However, I still sometimes find an "error 500" (when generating Findin aid, for example) that we will have to solve. We'll open specific threads for it.

Again, tahnk you very much and best regards!
Manuel

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 8:06 AM Manuel Bueno (AHCCOOA) <archivoh...@and.ccoo.es> wrote:
Hi everyone!

We've AtoM 2.4.1, and when we try to move a description with the cursor, get this error: Move failed: Could not connect to 127.0.0.1:4730

I've administration permissions and the option "Sort treeview": "Manual".

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance!

Manuel Bueno
Archivo Histórico de CCOO de Andalucía

Dan Gillean

Nov 13, 2019, 10:29:17 AM11/13/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Manuel,

Interesting. If I recall correctly, the full-width treeview drag and drop triggers a background job, but the sidebar treeview does everything synchronously - so, combined with the 500 errors you mention generating finding aids, I suspect the problem may actually be with the job scheduler / atom-worker configuration. I would recommend checking your webserver error logs for more information, and also checking on the status of the atom-worker. First, make sure you review the setup of the job scheduer, as per  this page:
If everything seems okay, let's see if we can get more information about the error(s) specifically. Check the Nginx error logs to see if there is useful error info there:
If you are using Ubuntu 16.04, then you can also check the job scheduler error logs with the following:
  • sudo journalctl -f -u atom-worker
You can check the status of the atom-worker and see if it is running with the following:
  • Ubuntu 14.04: sudo status atom-worker
  • Ubuntu 16.04: sudo systemctl status atom-worker
You can try to restart the atom-worker with the following if it is not running as expected:
  • Ubuntu 14.04: sudo restart atom-worker
  • Ubuntu 16.04: sudo systemctl restart atom-worker
In the 2.5 release we also have included a more hardy configuration block so the atom-worker is less prone to dying unexpectedly after periods of inactivity. If you have installed AtoM 2.4.1 using Ubuntu 16.04, then I think you should be able to use this new configuration with AtoM 2.4. See it here:
The one variable you may need to change is the ExecStart one - the example block in the documentation linked above assumes you are using PHP 7.2. Make sure you use the correct path if working with PHP 7.0.

Additionally, note the Tip in the docs:

If the worker hits the start rate limit (3 starts in 24h) to be able to start it again after fixing the issue, the failed status has to be cleared:

sudo systemctl reset-failed atom-worker
sudo systemctl start atom-worker

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ica-atom-users/5fc9822c-dcf4-4e3c-9bf3-43ea70841653%40googlegroups.com.

Archivo Historico Andalucia

Nov 14, 2019, 4:20:30 AM11/14/19
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan, thank you very much, again, for your answer. We have two installations, one that we are testing in localhost (AtoM 2.4) and other earlier in our public server (2.3.1), both with elasticsearch and have the same problems. I'm going to check all that you have recommended us and after I'll tell you de results.
Thank very much and best regards,
Manuel

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AtoM Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ica-atom-users/CAC1FhZKE_NXs2b8iq2pX03YWBM1V5auwcyBsA_vTyLVYW%3Dpn7Q%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Manuel Bueno Lluch
Archivo Histórico de CCOO de Andalucía