Re: [atom-users] Move failed: Could not connect to 127.0.0.1:4730

Dan Gillean

Nov 12, 2019, 12:04:38 PM11/12/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Manuel,

The amount of support we can provide for Windows-based installations is limited. Without knowing more about your installation environment, I would suggest that this is a server configuration issue. AtoM either doesn't know where to find the server, or the filesystem permissions are not properly configured. I would suggest you start by checking your webserver error logs for more information, checking your configuration block for the webserver, and try reapplying the filesystem permissions. I would also suggest clearing the cache and restarting PHP-FPM (or equivalent) before re-testing.

Good luck!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 4:49 AM Manuel Bueno (AHCCOOA) <archivoh...@and.ccoo.es> wrote:
Hi everyone!

We've AtoM 2.4.1 on Windows, and when we try to move a description with the cursor, get this error: Move failed: Could not connect to 127.0.0.1:4730

I've administration permissions and the option "Sort treeview": "Manual".

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance!

Manuel Bueno
Archivo Histórico de CCOO de Andalucía