Unable to login to site clone

brzic...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2019, 3:00:27 PM1/25/19
to AtoM Users
We are preparing to upgrade our current 2.2.1-123 version.

I have created a new site using the same OS. Data migration was successful. All the objects are there - no errors during upgrade.

After upgrade we cannot log in - site unreachable.

Fwiw...my old site uses SSL but the clone does not have SSL enabled.

What can I do ?

Thanks

Dan Gillean

Jan 25, 2019, 3:22:12 PM1/25/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

What exactly happens when you try to log in?

The "Enable SSL" setting value is stored in the database, so if you copied over your data via sqldump from your old site (where SSL was enabled) into the new installation, then you have also copied over this setting value and enabled SSL in the new site.

You could either:
  • Log into the old site, disable the SSL setting, then make a new backup and load that into your new site, or
  • Disable the SSL setting in the new site via SQL
The following thread has instructions on how you can use SQL to turn this setting off via the database:
As with any direct manipulation of the database, we strongly recommend you make a backup first!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.