Repository for available themes

Orestes Sanchez

Jun 12, 2023, 1:50:55 PM6/12/23
to AtoM Users
Hi!

I had a look at some AtoM customized websites like:

And I would like to know if those themes are created by Artifactual and whether they are available in any repository.

Regards.
Orestes.

Dan Gillean

Jun 13, 2023, 8:43:30 AM6/13/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Orestes,

If I recall correctly, I believe that Artefactual did develop the CCOO theme, but not the OHS theme - though you can tell that the OHS theme is a popular reference point for custom themes, and its design influenced the CCOO one.

At this time, we do not have a public repository of themes. There is at least one Bootstrap 2 theme developed by a community user and shared via the wiki, here:
At this time we are unable to take on the creation and maintenance of a theme repository, but it is something we have discussed in the past and would likely to be open to undertaking in the future. Mainly, we're undergoing a bit of restructuring as the Maintainers take over code maintenance and we figure out how community management will take place long term. We intend to get all of that properly sorted before taking on additional maintenance burdens.

Additionally, I am still following up with our team on your other question (about packaging Bootstrap 5 themes), which will also inform this question somewhat. We also intend to start adding more resources about developing and maintaining BS5 themes with the 2.8 release, when we will begin the process of deprecating the older Bootstrap 2 default themes before fully removing BS2 in the 2.9 release, per this update from the Maintainers

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.