Hugin on MacOS Big Sur?

Dan Mumford

May 28, 2021, 3:48:06 AM5/28/21
Hello, I am trying to run the Hugin panorama software on my Mac (running MacOS Big Sur)

However the program doesn't seem to be displaying properly? (https://imgur.com/a/qN6UM0a)

I am using the Hugin-2019.2.0.dmg build as there doesn't seem to be a Mac version listed under the latest 2020 build files.

Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this?

Many Thanks!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

T. Modes

May 28, 2021, 10:26:10 AM5/28/21
mumf...@gmail.com schrieb am Freitag, 28. Mai 2021 um 09:48:06 UTC+2:

Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this?

Dan Mumford

Jun 1, 2021, 8:53:46 AM6/1/21
Thank you, the download link on the second post (by Niklas Mischkulnig) seems to have fixed it!