cant see full screen preview

Luis Alvarez

Aug 4, 2020, 10:36:15 AM8/4/20
I have installed the latest Hugin on my iMac. All works on Catalina 10.15.5 However, I can t make the main working screen look complete. It shows me a part of the panorama. Can't find how to show the complete pic. If I move the side bars, it only works for 1 sec, and it gets back to a partial view. how do I get a full screen in my working space of Hugin.pic 1.jpgpic2.jpg

T. Modes

Aug 4, 2020, 1:54:54 PM8/4/20
Probably an issue with hidpi screen. The same as in https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hugin-ptx/XSzG_GaL00w/p1YBFD9tAgAJ

Luis Alvarez

Aug 4, 2020, 2:46:09 PM8/4/20
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much...this is the solution!!!

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
---