WG: Webinar Invitation ASIA EXCHANGE - October 22, 2020

Ricci, Karina

Oct 19, 2020, 6:55:05 AM10/19/20
to hsrm_inte...@googlegroups.com

Sehr geehrte Studierende,

bleiben Sie informiert, auch für die Zeit nach Corona!

Wir möchten Sie aufmerksam machen auf ein Webinar von ASIA EXCHANGE, speziell zu Auslandsaufenthalten in Asien. ASIA EXCHANGE unterstützt bei selbst organisierten Auslandsstudien.

Viele Grüße,

i.A. Karina Ricci

--

Karina Ricci | Abt. I.3 - Büro für Internationales | Studium und Praktikum im Ausland

Hochschule RheinMain

Postadresse: Postfach 3251 | 65022 Wiesbaden

Besucheradresse: Kurt-Schumacher-Ring 18 | 65197 Wiesbaden | Gebäude A Raum 115

Tel.: +49 611 9495-1575

www.hs-rm.de

Can't read or see images?  View this email in a browser

https://campaign-image.com/zohocampaigns/240400000025995026_zc_v4_1602666668608_ae_webinar_1.jpg

CURE FOR COVID-19 AND STUDENT MOBILITY

What?

Last spring Asia Exchange hosted the highly popular webinar "how to study abroad during the COVID-19 era" and now we are organizing a follow-up webinar where we will discuss different solutions on how to enable student mobility in 2021.  "Cure for COVID-19 and student mobility" is an interactive webinar where we present the destinations which will be safe to study abroad next year 2021. Students who are currently studying abroad in Asia will participate and share their experiences on how the situation is in each destination and why they chose to study abroad despite COVID-19.

Even though the pandemic hit hard on the educational industry worldwide, Asia Exchange has still been able to send in total this year over 100 students to our destinations in Asia. To help all students and our partners affected by the current pandemic crises we at Asia Exchange have been determined to find a cure forcovid-19. Although we have not found a vaccination yet we do have worked hard on given students a backup plan to make sure they will be able toexperience a life changing experience abroad despite COVID-19.

You can register here: Asia Exchange Webinar

When?

22th of October 2020

15.00 CEST - 16.00 CEST

(e.g France, Germany, Sweden & The Netherlands)

Agenda

15.00: Which are the safe destinations in Asia & in Europe

15.10: Student mobility predictions for 2021

(Michael Hauchecorne, Vice president - international relations & affairs atUniversité Le Havre Normandie)

15.20: Panel discussion

15.50: -Q&A session

Student panelists

Elisa – Studying in Lisbon

Nani – Studying in Bangkok

Jules - Studying in Seoul

You can also register and attend the webinar on this link: Webinar Form Registration

Kind regards,

TEAM ASIA EXCHANGE

ASIA EXCHANGE LTD.

in...@asiaexchange.org

+358 45 322 1230

www.asiaexchange.org

Vuorikatu 3, 33100, Tampere, Finland

This email was sent by in...@asiaexchange.org to karina...@hs-rm.de

Not interested? Unsubscribe | Update profile

Asia Exchange | Vuorikatu 3 L 3 | 33100 Tampere