Intercultural Communication in Practice: Blended learning English course in WS 19/20

Sprachenzentrum

Oct 10, 2019, 10:40:35 AM10/10/19
to HSRM_International

Intercultural Communication in Practice (LV 1155 - 2 Credit Points)

Winter Semester 2019/20

In this course, you will learn about intercultural theories and put what you learn into real-life practice. You will have the chance to communicate online with students at our partner universities in Novosibirsk, Russia and Amman, Jordan - with the support of your teacher.

There are 6 class meetings, which take place on campus in Rüsselsheim (Tuesdays 2-3.30pm from 22 October - 3 December) and online activities that you can complete outside of class.

The course is taught and tested in English at B2 level (CEF) so students should ideally have at least a strong B1 level (CEF) at the start of the course.

This is a great opportunity for students of our university to get in contact with students at two of our partner universities, find out how life at university is for them and to put intercultural and English skills into real-life practice.

To register for this course (and any other Language Centre course), please use the Language Centre registration tool on Stud.IP ("Anmeldung" icon at the top of the page). This short video explains how to do that:

https://filer-studip.hs-rm.de/upload/spz_kurs_anmeldung_de_2018_12.mp4

If you have any other questions, please contact Louise Klein

mailto:louise...@hs-rm.de

--

Louise Klein | Koordination der Englischkurse / Dozentin für Fachenglisch, Sprachenzentrum

Hochschule RheinMain

Postadresse: Postfach 3251 | 65022 Wiesbaden

Besucheradresse: Am Brückweg 26 | 65428 Rüsselsheim | Geb. A. EG, Raum 013

+49 6142 / 898-4158

www.hs-rm.de